Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys!
I couldn’t log in all day! TMC was a blank site, i even checked the source and the page was gone. Just recently like 5 mins ago was i able to get online.

Anyone else or just me>?
This morning it was down for me, I was trying to get on to post the date changes for me and when I saw it was down, my first thought was you. I was worried you would not be able to post today man.

• Love
Reactions: CSTARZZ
The roads in this area of the country laugh at the 22" wheels on the P
Truer words.... I'm a little bitter that mine will have 20s. I feel strongly about having the smaller wheels for exactly the reason you just stated but my better half added 20s to our order when it was first made. (And white paint, and white interior.... but I digress.) Now it's turning into my daily drive so I'm kinda stuck with the choices unless I wanted to lose $7k FSD.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Ordered 6/13.

Last month the bet with the wife was would our first child or the Tesla get here first. I think you can figure out what won. As of yesterday I’m a proud papa with no Tesla.

Now I’ve got way more time to read the forums in agony rocking my child hoping he doesn’t wake mama 😂.

Current EDD: 8/23-9/12
Congrats Brother!! Welcome to no sleep club as well, lol

Reactions: MMurrayGA
Has anyone ordered any fun accessories for their Model Y while they are waiting? Also - If i order the garage door opener does anyone know if i can have it installed when picking up the vehicle? I never ordered it for my Model 3.
Tesla Homelink s installed at your home once the car is there.…can’t be done without the car, I asked! Installation service call is included in Homelink price. My Homelink box is sitting here (im)patiently waiting for my MYLR

This morning it was down for me, I was trying to get on to post the date changes for me and when I saw it was down, my first thought was you. I was worried you would not be able to post today man.
You know me so well, I was worried that I got kicked off of the platform, and I was never going to be able to talk to anyone again on the platform. I was worried all day, and was starting to go downhill emotionally. I’m glad that I have access again, you guys keep me pretty stable

You know me so well, I was worried that I got kicked off of the platform, and I was never going to be able to talk to anyone again on the platform. I was worried all day, and was starting to go downhill emotionally. I’m glad that I have access again, you guys keep me pretty stable
We are in it together brother. TMC fam here.

Guys!
I couldn’t log in all day! TMC was a blank site, i even checked the source and the page was gone. Just recently like 5 mins ago was i able to get online.

Anyone else or just me>?
I've been on all day praying I got an early delivery of the MY. Looks like it's not going to happen. Oh well guess it's ok because the electrician is outside digging the trench to run the power line and hit a sprinkler pipe. Just my luck!!

Reactions: MMurrayGA