Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is super helpful, thanks so much! When looking at rims, how would I be able to tell if they fit over the brakes, or if the lugs (maybe this isn't the correct term) line up correctly?
Easy way out is to buy wheels from companies that specifically make them for Tesla. I really like Martian Wheels as a company because they're a small business that makes fully forged (aka super strong) wheels that fit various Tesla models. I've previously emailed the founder/CEO Drew on some tire/wheel questions and he is a true gearhead, very passionate about Tesla and his work. No, I'm not financially or personally affiliated with them in any way.

I think T Sportline makes quality products as well, it seems based on stories. Or, you can go into Tire Rack or any other store, and look for the same bolt pattern. Bolt pattern is technically called Pitch Circle Diameter (PCD, measurement of the diameter of the imaginary circle drawn through the wheel bolts). Model Y PCD is 5X114.3

With regards to a wheel that fits over the brake, 18" wheels that were specifically designed for Model Y will fit, and anything 19"+ will fit. For other 18" wheels make sure they have a good return policy!

Right, what I mean is the dates are either starting somewhere in/after October, or they won't reach it. I think yours being a 3 day range only correlates to the fact that the starting date is inside the quarter, and Tesla's system won't put an end date outside the quarter. But practically speaking, the range is probably something closer to 9/27-10/17, if they didn't have that cutoff built in.
Oh okay, im hoping for earlier so i can get my tint and ppf done during my vacation. My SA did mention she will note on my account to have my car the ready on the first week of September when i told her that i will be away on the last week of September. Im not holding my breathe but it would be a welcomed surprise.

Oh okay, im hoping for earlier so i can get my tint and ppf done during my vacation. My SA did mention she will note on my account to have my car the ready on the first week of September when i told her that i will be away on the last week of September. Im not holding my breathe but it would be a welcomed surprise.
Considering you ordered a month after me, I'll be very upset if that's true. But best of luck to you!

Reactions: MMurrayGA and TESRP
Considering you ordered a month after me, I'll be very upset if that's true. But best of luck to you!
Yea i was looking at your signature and i can’t believe the ride you been into. 4 months that’s ridiculous, did you put your order on hold? Hoping you get your vin soon. I hate jumping in front of people but teslas system is out of whack. My brother ordered 2 days after me and received his a month ago. I asked my SA that and she couldn’t explain why, atleast its an honest answer which I appreciate.

Damn, my build just came available in inventory and immediately was purchased. Gotta be fast.

1629217083201.png

Damn, my build just came available in inventory and immediately was purchased.
My SA told me 10 days ago that I would have my LR within my original estimate (2-12 weeks when I ordered). Today starts week 12 so I texted her to see what the generic response is this week.

Also - is anyone else patiently waiting for the next Fremont Flyover video to be posted? Haven't seen one since August 4th.
It would great to see a fly over again. Likely still just sparse parking lots.

probably the worst weather day to take a delivery….. but she is here. experience was easy (aside from the rain). i’ll post more photos after all of the add-ones are completed. stay strong folks!!

I took delivery of my Model 3 LR right before a huge snow storm in December. Fun times! Congrats in any case!

Respectfully, you're posting your personal opinion on a forum. No one is denying you the privilege to do so. But at the same time, you're posting your personal opinion on a forum, where others can also respond. A forum like this one is meant for discussion. Just as you can express your frustrations with people making double orders, others can respond too. Replying an saying "this is my personal opinion, I'm allowed to share" defeats the entire purpose of posting on a public forum.

Others went out of the way in an attempt to respectfully foster conversation. It appears that you don't intend to do the same. Unfortunate.

Once again that's your opinion.

• Disagree
Reactions: NotElunMosk