Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You aren’t at their mercy now so why are you complaining? VW, Hyundai, Kia, Ford, Chevy, etc., have EV’s. Tesla is not the only game in town. If I felt as you do I certainly wouldn’t do business with them.
I know that they are not the only game in the town and having owned a Chevy Bolt for the last 3 years I also know that they are not as good as they are hyped up to be. Bolt drives as good as an M3 at a fraction of the cost with zero hype. But sometimes we need to waste money on hype to impress society (
). That's the only reason I need a Tesla. Otherwise I won't be wasting time and money here.

Looking at a lot of your signatures I honestly can't understand why my order has been pushed so far. I see so many who ordered after me and have EDD's before me. I didn't order when it was 48k I just don't get it. I did all the steps right and just don't get what's going on. This weekend will start week 16 and a full month out after the 8-12 week estimate and I get it's an estimate but come on. This sucks so much and it's so disheartening and disappointing because this is a car I've told everyone one they should get but yet now I don't want anyone to have to go through this wait and I'm disgusted in a company I've loved. I love and believe in the mission I'm just hurt and disappointed at their execution.

My window narrowed from four weeks to two weeks (one week on each end). Perhaps that was aided by my completing my profile yesterday. At the current EDD (12/18-01/07), however, it looks like Santa's going to be gifting me his red and white sleigh!

Reactions: TESRP
FINALLY…!!!
Thought I’ll circle back with a quick update to the group: I am all set to pick up my MYLR, white/white, 5 seats, no tow, no FSD tomorrow at Devon, PA.
- Ordered on 5/11
- Profile completed and financing pre-approved via Tesla on 5/12
- Impatiently watched EDDs moving all over the place for about 80 days
- Finalized Insurance, accepted all purchase and lending agreements today (thought of switching to DCU for financing at 1.49% but decided to go with Tesla at 2.49% to avoid any delays in processing. I plan to refinance anyway)
- Scheduled to pick up on 8/19, exactly a 100 days from order date

FINALLY…!!!
Thought I’ll circle back with a quick update to the group: I am all set to pick up my MYLR, white/white, 5 seats, no tow, no FSD tomorrow at Devon, PA.
- Ordered on 5/11
- Profile completed and financing pre-approved via Tesla on 5/12
- Impatiently watched EDDs moving all over the place for about 80 days
- Finalized Insurance, accepted all purchase and lending agreements today (thought of switching to DCU for financing at 1.49% but decided to go with Tesla at 2.49% to avoid any delays in processing. I plan to refinance anyway)
- Scheduled to pick up on 8/19, exactly a 100 days from order date
Congrats! I have same config & same delivery center at Devon PA. Just not the same delivery date

EDD change
Old: 9/25-9/30
New: 9/30-10/20

had this range last week for a day before it moved to the 9/29-9/30. Anyway seems it’s code for “since you’re on the West Coast, we’d really like to include you in our EoQ revenue numbers, so you better be ready, but don’t blame us or count on it, cause you could have bought a P” ;)

Reactions: MMurrayGA and TESRP
My EDD just moved out another week a few minutes ago. Now Sept 08-28.

That is it for me. It's been real. But I am cancelling. This car is not coming till 2022. Thanks everyone.
Mine did too. NOT for the better either! Ugh 😫 I’m sick of Tesla’s Shananigans! Estimated Delivery: August 21 - September 08