Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey! MSM|LR|5|OD 5/31 went from a rock solid (4 day) 9/3 - 9/23 to 9/7 - 9/27. Bumping up to the end of the quarter. Delivery in Mt Kisco.

as a good distraction from these forums, in other news, the Yankees are doing great and that’s a lot of fun to watch!

Reactions: TESRP
Guess who's #VINNING ................ This guy!! VIN 251*** for a ..............drumroll......................... MYP!!

Received a call from SA before I even saw it. Went to pick up the kids from daycare in my wife's car and she called me to tell me how excited she was when she saw my name. Definitely not the horror stories I heard from others.

She said car is scheduled to arrive 8/31, but could arrive as early as 8/26.. She said she will have a better idea in the next 48 hours. She also said in San Antonio, they can literally turn them the next day.

Anyways, sorry everyone had such a crappy day. I couldn't have gone through the wait without you guys!

I know a lot of people are asking for referrals to become DCU members so they can get the awesome rates DCU offers. I’m a DCU member now. If you’d like to get a referral, message me your real full name, email, and Ill have it sent out to you as soon as I see the message.

Anything to help this community!
A referral is all you need to join? I was reading the requirements on there page and seemed I wouldn't qualify?

A referral is all you need to join? I was reading the requirements on there page and seemed I wouldn't qualify?
The referral does help, but you can join an organization for $10 and get accepted. The referral also gives the person who refers $10 and $20 to the one opening the account if they use direct deposit or loan service. So that is why you see a lot posting about it, lol. It is a win/win all around.

Stop looking. Easy as that ;)

(I half kid but I met my husband when I was already, um, living with the person I thought I would marry.)
I second this. After a really bad breakup, I cracked down and focused on my life. I swore to myself that I was done dating until after I finished grad school and got established in my career. Too many gay men in Los Angeles are toxic, and I was just exhausted. Then I met my husband on an app, and he trapped me (see Ali Wong's "Baby Cobra" if you don't get the reference). It's never when we're prepared and we're determined, right? 😅

Guess who's #VINNING ................ This guy!! VIN 251*** for a ..............drumroll......................... MYP!!

Received a call from SA before I even saw it. Went to pick up the kids from daycare in my wife's car and she called me to tell me how excited she was when she saw my name. Definitely not the horror stories I heard from others.

She said car is scheduled to arrive 8/31, but could arrive as early as 8/26.. She said she will have a better idea in the next 48 hours. She also said in San Antonio, they can literally turn them the next day.

Anyways, sorry everyone had such a crappy day. I couldn't have gone through the wait without you guys!
Yay friend!!!!, CONGRATULATIONS

I second this. After a really bad breakup, I cracked down and focused on my life. I swore to myself that I was done dating until after I finished grad school and got established in my career. Too many gay men in Los Angeles are toxic, and I was just exhausted. Then I met my husband on an app, and he trapped me (see Ali Wong's "Baby Cobra" if you don't get the reference). It's never when we're prepared and we're determined, right? 😅
Omg other gay guys! Hiiiiiii

MYLR, blue/black, 19” Gemini, 5 seats, no tow, no FSD
Order: Jun 14 | EDD: Sep 1 - Sep 21 (as of today) | VIN: no

Glad to see I’m not the only one struggling in getting any updates on VIN and/or delivery 😭 my SA has been no help, let alone can’t even get in touch with him.

Reactions: gobucks
I literally just come here for the comedy of people bitching now. This forum went from sharing EDD stuff and people posting about their delivery experiences to flat out just bitching every single day and even giving dating advice. My god people. 🤡

If ya wanna cancel, cancel. Don't come here looking for sympathy. 99% of us don't really care. We're all in the same boat.
don't pigeon-hole us, we are jacks of all trades!

Canceled the MYP reservation I made today.... because I was able to snag the MYLR in the colors I wanted from inventory! It is a Demo unit so there is 1,200 miles on it, but I'll have it next week! VIN 224XXX - pretty sure that includes Bio Defense mode, right?
I thought it was models VIN 241xxx and above for biodefense mode?

Edit: Some say VIN 232xxx started, but the car can get it later as a paid upgrade (so I've heard from a youtube video about it).

Reactions: TheSackLakeKid
I'm trying REALLY hard to not tell anyone. I've been mulling a new car purchase for over three years, so this is the culmination of a lot of conversations with my family about "what should I buy?"

That is also why I'm here. To yammer to you all about it because my wife couldn't care less.
We haven’t told anybody. Like, anybody. We’ll just show up places and see how they react. Lol

Holy crap that's awesome!!! finally 💥✨⚡🌟