Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All, I am new to this forum. Ordered MYLR -Blue / Black Interior , 19" / FSD on 8/5... Current EDD 11/6-11/26.
It's been interesting read. This forum has been very helpful to get an idea about what to expect throughout this whole process and I thank everyone for their contribution.
Can you tell me how I can add the signature (details of MY) to my posts?

Reactions: TESRP
So quick update. I called the 888 number to ask for a delivery update and they said it will be delivered on Friday the 20th. I asked where the vehicle was and they said it was at the local delivery center. I was like, well I can go pick it up since its only 6 miles away from me and they said that the can is not ready as its going through an intensive quality control process. hmmmmmmmmm

Hello All, I am new to this forum. Ordered MYLR -Blue / Black Interior , 19" / FSD on 8/5... Current EDD 11/6-11/26.
It's been interesting read. This forum has been very helpful to get an idea about what to expect throughout this whole process and I thank everyone for their contribution.
Can you tell me how I can add the signature (details of MY) to my posts?
You need more posts to be allowed access for a sig.

Yea mine too! Let me know how that quote comes out to be. I am really excited to meet fellow tesla Georgians (is that what y'all call yourselves down there? lol) when my wife and I move next year (God willing) to the Alpharetta/John's Creek/Suwanee area.

Coming from NJ you'll see a huge cost of living decrease for sure. But Alpha/Johns Creek is definitely the higher end area, so may not see much of a change, ha, but welcome future neighbor?

Not sure what we're supposed to be called? TeslaGAs? Tes-orgrians? We can have a committee meeting at a brewery and discuss! If you have any questions on the area or surrounding areas let me know!
Can I come? Sweetwater, Monday Night, whatever - I'm in :D Agreed though, Alpharetta/Johns Creek/Milton have super high costs and taxes, but are also really nice and safe.

Anyone who ordered prior to the price increases and cancelling now is akin to someone winning a 10mil lottery and wanting his 5 dollar spent on lottery ticket back coz they would only give him 5mil instead of 10. Patience is a virtue, be glad you are close. What good is a cancellation now???

Reactions: TESRP