Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From my experience when I ordered my Tesla the configuration page already said Delivery estimate: September.
My EDD has been pushed to October a couple of times but now remains in Sept 14-Sept 30 so I can not really complain yet.
Hope it doesn't go back anymore but by the Stories, you guys share over here can not be sure of that.
OD 06/26. MYLR 7seater White on white,20" wheel, NO FSD, NO HITCH

Reactions: TESRP
Just found out my company is putting off return to office in any capacity until April/ may at the earliest which will be on a hybrid basis.

Odds that the chip and parts shortage settles down in January/ February if I put my order on hold until then?
Ah, nice, another gambler! We can gamble together and see what the hell happens. I sure hope wait times start to normalize and eventually decrease in the coming months.

• Funny
Reactions: ajs847
The referral does help, but you can join an organization for $10 and get accepted. The referral also gives the person who refers $10 and $20 to the one opening the account if they use direct deposit or loan service. So that is why you see a lot posting about it, lol. It is a win/win all around.
Is it true when you join you have to do 100% direct deposit with then with their checking. Is that a part of the loan requirement?

Reactions: JaeTheDev
5 or 7 seater?
5 seater with Gemini wheels.

Fwiw I financed through Tesla, so my 60 days is up on 09/06. Coincidence with the 08/30-09/05 EDD?

I’m shocked at getting the vin considering there’s still outstanding May and June order.

Going to email my SA tomorrow to try and truly lock in the VIN … and to see if the car is on a train to Birmingham or truck to Cherry Hill.

Reactions: TESRP
5 seater with Gemini wheels.

Fwiw I financed through Tesla, so my 60 days is up on 09/06. Coincidence with the 08/30-09/05 EDD?

I’m shocked at getting the vin considering there’s still outstanding May and June order.

Going to email my SA tomorrow to try and truly lock in the VIN … and to see if the car is on a train to Birmingham or truck to Cherry Hill.
Nice congrats! We will really never know lol but could be possible.

Reactions: TESRP and Chemios
One available online:

Attachments

• 57E5E4E3-F623-4C3F-9EA3-EFBC8F792CE5.png
    57E5E4E3-F623-4C3F-9EA3-EFBC8F792CE5.png
    368.1 KB · Views: 84
Loosing hope of getting the car even in September.. EDD now moved to end of the quarter. Sep 10 -30 :-( Will probably wait till Sept 1st week for a VIN and then pull the trigger on BMW X5. This EDD game [end of July, Aug 1st half, Aug 2nd half, Sept 1st half and now Sept End] is frustrating and too random for me.
I ordered May 26th at the U Village store, completed everything on June 7th. Sales Advisor said I would likely get my car in September with a May order date. I went to the store today the first time since May, and was told I’ll likely have my car the first two weeks of September. My EDD shifted out today one day 9/6 - 9/26.