Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Read a few posts above about a bridge fire in the Oklahoma area, may be causing the delays?

see below:

But now due to some sudden Bridge fire in Oklahoma the deliveries are getting delayed at the Alpharetta, GA location and Now the Delivery window is August 22 - August 28.

Spoke to the SA again and they informed that the Vehicle would get here on 08/25 and I could pick it up next day. Hopefully just waiting to have it delivered.
Lol ! That’s my post actually. I was just verifying if anyone had similar issues 😊

EDD Aug 31 2098 - Sept 9 2132

1629428032419.png

Hey 👋🏼 They delivered yesterday! Originally scheduled for Monday at 9am but they had to push it back a day due to some issue with the dmv. They drove her over around noon and she was flawless! The entire delivery process was efficient and seamless, took about 15 mins to complete paperwork & checklist. I love her so much!!

are you still on for delivery today?

quick edit for those who are waiting: I ordered 5/25. Taking delivery yesterday put me at 84 days. Leading up to VIN, my EDD pushed out one day at a time (always two weeks away). Then boom, I got the VIN and same day they tell me the car is in transport and will arrive the next day! So in the span of a week I got my vin, scheduled delivery and then delivery of my Y! My EDD was 100% inaccurate the entire time. But this is just my experience!
Looks just like mine! Can’t wait to pickup Monday.

• Love
Reactions: potter287 and TESRP
I see Elon has been monitoring my posts here at TMC. Those $100 anonymous orders are too easy for people who have no intent on purchasing to place & it likely makes EDD calculations damn near impossible.
I mean I know $100 isn't all that much, but do we really think there's hordes of people just trolling the Tesla Model Y by placing bogus orders? I feel like it'd have to be a pretty collective effort for it to make a dent. Like 100 troll orders probably wouldn't change anything around EDD...

Quick edit: or do you mean people who might not care as much, place an order "just because" and forget about it/don't really care about it?

Reactions: PatrickTM and TESRP
IMO “soft match” is just another term tesla created to shut people up lol. I lost count how many times @CSTARZZ mentioned “soft match” and how many times he’s been provided a date.
In my opinion "soft match" is just an internal date of when their systems believe they'll start building something close to a customer's car.

Probably a mixture of configuration, order date, and location. It spits out a rough date. But things happen and Tesla may ultimately deliver that vehicle to someone else for whatever logistical reason.

But with all things Tesla, nothing really means anything. A "soft match" is likely an internal system's "EDD" but just a more exact guess than the n-day window of EDDs.

Moreover, I'm willing to bet "soft match" is a term that's used regionally or something. Some users have said their SAs have no idea wtf a "soft match" is. Others are probably using that terminology. But it's probably not an "official" Tesla term or something. Just my guess though.

Reactions: PatrickTM
They should of made it 1000+ so only serious buyers places orders. I don't think this change was targeted towards multiple orders.
off by a zero

Reactions: TheRock23 and TESRP
I wished for VIN before we hit 1500 pages (I wished 1000 too) and BAM!!!, their it was, the glorious pretty blue looking thing waiting for me to press it 🤣 .

I am in my bed smiling ear to ear 😃 😂

Looks like highest number I have seen so far here. XXXX254XXX.

EDD is still 09/02 - 09/14. Same EDD for last two days.

Good luck everyone, I predict lots of LR today.

All my whining and complaining has left me VINdicated. I woke up and saw an e-mail from Tesla and I signed into my Tesla account and I had the blue button and a VIN of 254xxx. My SA has told me the the past week my soft date is 9/30 and it takes about 10 days to get from factory to the SC. Looks like she was SPOT on. Welp I am going to have a busy weekend starting to get everything ready (loans, insurance, etc)

My EDD right before I got the button was August 30th-September 12 (14 day gap).

Wooooooooooooooo!