Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bajajajaajaja that was a long explanation! I’m not mad......I know I’m super bougie, my friends tell me all the time, specially when they wanna go to Outback and I wanna go to Fleming’s! Hahahahaha
Haha interesting the choice is between those 2. I did a finance implementation at their parent company, they're both owned by the some company and purchase the majority of their ingredients from the same place.

i haven't seen anyone posting an EDD update today.. note that when I say I haven't seen, it means there isn't any because I read every post every day LOL
Ha! You and me both...I literally do read every post. Sometimes it takes me a while at night to catch up since I can't keep up during the day, but it gives me something to read when I go to bed at night. 😁

I seriously am going to have a lot of free time after I get my car. 😆

Ha! You and me both...I literally do read every post. Sometimes it takes me a while at night to catch up since I can't keep up during the day, but it gives me something to read when I go to bed at night. 😁

I seriously am going to have a lot of free time after I get my car. 😆
me too.. unless we get busy with our cars .. driving and riding them LOL

I think the May order should get VINs before EoQ push. Why should we have to wait :(. We ordered last quarter.
i agree.. but tesla isn't delivering based on order date.. a 6/30 order with my same exact config and east coast got VIN before me.. it's not a reject because the car was still in fremont. most likely they have a truck going there and have some empty spots and they assigned car to them. logistics, availability and many more scenarios come into play for deliveries.

tesla wants to send east coast first as they need lot of planning to do delivery with logistical nightmare. whereas west coast, they load on a truck and will be there in a day or two.