Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys how do I pay for it? Lol.
I have my financing, but how do I enter it?
I would say email Tesla Financing, and they'll be able to help you out. Also FWIW, I didnt get the option to pay until like a day ago, so you might just have to wait for it to get closer to delivery. There will be an option to pay via plaid that will be on the same page as your VIN, eventually

Reactions: TESRP
Oh man. We ordered a white MYLR, but having just seen a blue one in person and photos I wish that we would've ordered the blue. We sold my husbands Honda Fit, which was white, and now he's driving my baby blue Bolt while we wait for the Tesla. If I were to change the color now, would that mean I'd go to the back of the line for production?
Yes but some people didn't have to wait that long. If you are lucky it goes off based on your order date. Not the color change date.

Oh man. We ordered a white MYLR, but having just seen a blue one in person and photos I wish that we would've ordered the blue. We sold my husbands Honda Fit, which was white, and now he's driving my baby blue Bolt while we wait for the Tesla. If I were to change the color now, would that mean I'd go to the back of the line for production?
You ordered on 8/8. Not that long ago. I suggest change color asap if you want.

Guys how do I pay for it? Lol.
I have my financing, but how do I enter it?
I called Tesla and asked them to switch to finance and filled out the finance portion. Loan approved in like 2 minutes. Already asking them to rate match to BoA.
I asked about the delivery date and they said car is arriving on the 2nd and after that I can take delivery within 3-4 days. Car was already made and was just waiting to be loaded for transit.

Reactions: MBx4 and PatrickTM