Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exactly!! And I have a model X in order too. Business expense buddy. Can write off most of the expense. Anyways just ignore what I posted.

I’m only 40 and I have a Model X LR, a Model Y LR, and a Model Y P on order not to mention the wife picking up her Model Y LR Friday and I am currently in a 21 Model 3 LR. I also own a few businesses myself. Who really cares?

I’d still never tell someone how to spend their money and tell them they should “donate it to charity” instead, especially when the said person never asked for someone’s advice or opinion.

Last edited:
Need some advice.
What’s the minimum amount of times in a day you should refresh your account hoping for a vin and how far in between? Lol.
EDD has been 9/9 - 9/29 for a couple weeks now. Tesla person told me in July vin would come 8/7-8/15 and EDD would be 8/23. My SA said mid August but wouldn’t give me actual dates. Of course nothing has happened.
MYLR orders is a patience/anxiety training course in the school of life. Lol
Twice. I always get updates around 7:35am CST and I've only got one update in the evening hours. Just get Distill plugin and have it check the page every hour or so. I've got it setup to go to my email and then a notification goes off telling me its been updated on my phone. This is far better than refreshing a dozen times a day. It will help your sanity.

I’m only 40 and I have a Model X LR, a Model Y LR, and a Model Y P on order not to mention the wife picking up her Model Y LR Friday and I am currently in a 21 Model 3 LR. I also own a few businesses myself. Who really cares?

I’d still never tell someone how to spend their money and tell them they should “donate it to charity” instead, especially when the said person never asked for someone’s advice or opinion.
you hiring? 😄

@Mister_Greyman I love those graphs you got going there! Any chance you could share a read only Google Sheet for people to make copies of?
I recreated his graphs in Google Sheets. May not be the most efficient, but it works. You'll have to manually update the today bar and perhaps adjust the x-axis for the graphs and drag down the formulas in columns D-J each day.

Google Sheets MY EDD Tracker

Last edited:
Posting here after a long time. Got my VIN did the final payment changes to third party loan and had delivery date set. Got a call on Friday that my Monday delivery (08/23) will not be possible as the car had minor damages during transit and was sent to body shop. Initial estimate was to be delivered today 08/24, got a call last evening that it is still in the shop and will be delivered Saturday.

I asked what are my options and if they have any pictures of the damage.
  • No pictures taken regarding the damage and was told that the tail gate has a dent and didn't clear pre inspection.
  • Car might take even longer and my only option is to wait and if in case I am not satisfied with the car after return, I will be pushed back to the pool and as of now I might get it next Feb.
At this point I did loose all my anxieties towards the car and not really excited as I was last Friday.

I had to rebuttal myself after reading the same. 🤷‍♂️ 😂
Hahaha I think it is normal when you have a lot of money to get a little validation for what you have. And let's be honest, a lot of expensive *sugar* is really cool - like having a full Powerwall system. It crosses a line when its done in a way to make a point about being better than someone else and that a decision made to purchase a few thousand dollars in accessories is going to significantly impact their financial wellbeing at retirement in 30 years.

I learned a great lesson from my current Director that we should just be supportive, no matter what. "Can I understand your thoughts behind that decision so I can appreciate all your logic and reasoning?" as opposed to "That decision seems stupid because of my personal values and experiences." It's very easy (for me) to do the latter, but generally from practicing this a few times - people are actually pretty smart and thoughtful and the former actually gives you a new perspective to consider.

Long time lurker here, first time posting. I ordered a MYLR (Black/white) on 6/29 and completed my profile the same day. It's been a crazy rollercoaster ride of EDDs, but I have been firmly sitting at Estimated Delivery of October 17 - November 06 for the past 2 weeks now.

Last week (8/19), I grew frustrated and decided to place a second order for a MYP (Black/white). LAST NIGHT, I received my VIN (257xx) with delivery set for the first week of September.

Just goes to show you the priority Tesla is placing on its higher-margin cars at the moment (or always). Was planning on keeping the LR order unless the P came months before, which it did.

If you want a car fast, and can afford paying the premium, order a MYP, you will get the car within a month. Of course, YMMV!

Good luck guys!

Twice. I always get updates around 7:35am CST and I've only got one update in the evening hours. Just get Distill plugin and have it check the page every hour or so. I've got it setup to go to my email and then a notification goes off telling me its been updated on my phone. This is far better than refreshing a dozen times a day. It will help your sanity.
Oh I was being sarcastic with needing advice, lol. Sorry that didn't come across. That's what happens when the first thing I do waking up is catch up on TMC and try to post, lol.
I had 3 separate distill trackers checking every hour till yesterday, reduced it to 2 checking every couple hours, lol.
Thanks though. I appreciate the response.

Oh I was being sarcastic with needing advice, lol. Sorry that didn't come across. That's what happens when the first thing I do waking up is catch up on TMC and try to post, lol.
I had 3 separate distill trackers checking every hour till yesterday, reduced it to 2 checking every couple hours, lol.
Thanks though. I appreciate the response.
I have a Distill tracker. I still refresh every 5 mins. I really need help. And my MYLR.

Reactions: Fartmandan
No EDD change thus far. Sad face.

Also, I don’t think what @Tom_July_2021 said was remotely offensive.

We obviously all have means beyond the average American. Some are paying cash and it’s no problem. Some are paying cash and it’s most of their savings. Some are financing 100%.

Opportunity costs are real. Spending 10-15k on accessories when you’re 25 is like blowing 100-150k when you retire. (Expected ROI on investment)

Cars are famously terrible investments and I think Tom was trying to help people avoid putting themselves in a bad spot. Perhaps preaching to himself.

I think it’s uncharitable to assume someone’s intentions are bad. This thread has been a really positive place. Let’s stay kind. 😊

Long time lurker here, first time posting. I ordered a MYLR (Black/white) on 6/29 and completed my profile the same day. It's been a crazy rollercoaster ride of EDDs, but I have been firmly sitting at Estimated Delivery of October 17 - November 06 for the past 2 weeks now.

Last week (8/19), I grew frustrated and decided to place a second order for a MYP (Black/white). LAST NIGHT, I received my VIN (257xx) with delivery set for the first week of September.

Just goes to show you the priority Tesla is placing on its higher-margin cars at the moment (or always). Was planning on keeping the LR order unless the P came months before, which it did.

If you want a car fast, and can afford paying the premium, order a MYP, you will get the car within a month. Of course, YMMV!

Good luck guys!

Same. Ordered a MYP 8/8. VIN yesterday afternoon of 259.

Picked up today in Grand Rapids, MI, exactly 100 days from my order date. Car is GREAT...no gaps, no issues other than one small piece of tape in the gap between the roof glass and the headliner on the passenger side...easily removed with a spudger. Oddly...there were only two cars in the lot for delivery. Though they said they had a very busy weekend, so maybe I just missed all the craziness.

Got the the DC early and checked the outside thoroughly, then had the email that the car was ready, accepted delivery in the app and was already inside setting the settings by the time the delivery folks came out to see if they could help me...I was so excited I barely acknowledged them, I am afraid! Long trip home, but the car rides great, isn't overly noisy on the highway, and is an absolute BLAST to drive. Had PPF on rear doors and mud flaps already installed. The blue is just unbelievable...and surprisingly, my parents (89 and 95) were so excited about the car and its features, too! We had fun on the trip home.

I have to say I generally dislike Cruise control as it is usually more effort than just driving when in traffic, but the TACC was AWESOME...makes me want to play with more of the driver assist features and maybe do a month subscription trial of the FSD features next time I have a long trip.

OK, I'll say it...the car is worth all the frustration and the wait and the EDD craziness...and I will be sticking around here long enough to make sure @CSTARZZ gets his car...

(pardon the crappy photos, the sun was in my eyes from any decent angle so was shooting blind)

View attachment 700524View attachment 700525
My pickup apt is Sept 4th at 11am