Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD has been very stable for the last 2 weeks staying at 9/2-9/22, with the exception of shifting by 1 day once, then back to the original range. However, my EDD range has not narrowed from it's current 20 days like many others before delivery so I expect the later date is more likely.

Has anyone had experience where they missed their delivery window? Tesla only allows scheduling delivery within a 3 day window and I will be out of town at the end of the month. I really don't want to be pushed to the end of the line with a January delivery date because of this!

I would prefer rescheduling for 1st week of October when I'll be back in town but feel like they won't allow that.
I'm in a similar boat...EDD has been steady the past week at 8/29 - 9/18...hoping to get a VIN soon!

Reactions: Quiet Coyote
Been lurking this thread and got VIN a few days ago.

For the Final Payment piece, is it just me or absurd that Tesla only accepts Plaid for electronic bank transfer? I am not sure if I am comfortable in providing my banking credentials to third parties (no matter how secure they claim to be). Anyone else dealt with this? I am in WA state BTW.
Not sure if this helps, but Plaid doesn’t have access to your credentials directly from what I understand . It shows the login prompt (handled by your normal banking institution) and after logging in, your banking institution passes a temporary token to plaid authorizing it to use your account for whatever purpose.

Ahhh, a practical kind among the bunch of impulsive souls in this forum. Thanks! Lol
I looked up the 0-60 times of the LR compared to my current cars to see how much of an improvement I’d feel while I’ve debated switching to a P. My Subaru is probably around 7.5 seconds so the LR is plenty.

I also reminded myself that part of the reason I waited this long to order in the first place was a late year delivery lined up with our financials best…stick to the plan!

WOAH Plaids for sale!!!
INSANE DUMP

I looked up the 0-60 times of the LR compared to my current cars to see how much of an improvement I’d feel while I’ve debated switching to a P. My Subaru is probably around 7.5 seconds so the LR is plenty.

I also reminded myself that part of the reason I waited this long to order in the first place was a late year delivery lined up with our financials best…stick to the plan!
I test drove a MYLR at the Knoxville Tesla Service Center and was blown away by the acceleration. Way more than I have ever had in any vehicle I have ever owned. So I agree with you that there is absolutely no need for that. I also, for shits and giggles, looked up pricing for tires on the performance vs long range with 20" induction wheels. I was shocked to see the results. I have seen MYP owners saying they are tearing through tires and only getting 10-20K out of the OEM's. Prices were more than double for a set of four tires between the two models (See attached). Something to think about. I think I am stepping away from the ledge....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 5.06.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 5.06.02 PM.png
    550.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 5.06.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 5.06.35 PM.png
    457.5 KB · Views: 46
I test drove a MYLR at the Knoxville Tesla Service Center and was blown away by the acceleration. Way more than I have ever had in any vehicle I have ever owned. So I agree with you that there is absolutely no need for that. I also, for shits and giggles, looked up pricing for tires on the performance vs long range with 20" induction wheels. I was shocked to see the results. I have seen MYP owners saying they are tearing through tires and only getting 10-20K out of the OEM's. Prices were more than double for a set of four tires between the two models (See attached). Something to think about. I think I am stepping away from the ledge....
Yeah tire cost is a big reason I haven’t. Plus I really want the longer range

WOAH Plaids for sale!!!
Very questionable. They have the 19" rims but also a slower 0-60 Id bet its because of tesla not delivering on the specs they claimed. So people cancelled.

Reactions: TESRP
How close has someone got to their edd without a VIN?

My edd is 9/3-9/18 and I’m checking my account more everyday expecting a vin because of how close I’m getting to the date without it changing everyday like normal. I mean the 3rd is 10 days away. I feel like I should have a vin right now to be honest.

Reactions: Riggs11
How close has someone got to their edd without a VIN?

My edd is 9/3-9/18 and I’m checking my account more everyday expecting a vin because of how close I’m getting to the date without it changing everyday like normal. I mean the 3rd is 10 days away. I feel like I should have a vin right now to be honest.
My performance says august 31 and still no vin lol