Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Usually, when it says just a month, it's a placeholder and will reset within a day or 2. Could reset to a shorter date, longer date or same date but don't sweat the month ones
Agreed. I have had generic “September“ and “October“ in my EDD. They usually do not last more than two days before getting a new EDD date range.

So does anyone have any magic tricks for getting someone from Tesla on the phone? I have tried several times calling the local dealership's number, I select vehicles, sales, and then it asks me what I want help with. Main thing I just want someone to look and make sure I've ticked all the boxes and my profile is complete. At this point, hold music. For a very long time. Not sure if I'm on hold to speak to someone at the local place at this point or if I'm been punted to a central call center. Is there a magic "phrase" i can say to get someone on the phone quicker?

So does anyone have any magic tricks for getting someone from Tesla on the phone? I have tried several times calling the local dealership's number, I select vehicles, sales, and then it asks me what I want help with. Main thing I just want someone to look and make sure I've ticked all the boxes and my profile is complete. At this point, hold music. For a very long time. Not sure if I'm on hold to speak to someone at the local place at this point or if I'm been punted to a central call center. Is there a magic "phrase" i can say to get someone on the phone quicker?
email your local SC or try to the chat function, it's actually pretty helpful. Your profile is complete after you have decided on a payment option and the only step left before delivery is insurance.

Call the local Nashville showroom or stop by in person.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Sorry to dash your hopes but April SoCal order (MYLR no mods) here still no VIN or nothing. EDD just got pushed back to Oct. yesterday after holding steady in Sept. for a few weeks before that it was pushed back from June to July and held steady for a few weeks for an August delivery.
What was your EDD prior to VIN? I love those June CA orders getting filled. Gives me hope. 🤞

Reactions: BitJam
Welcome to Tesla order and delivery where nothing makes sense
I remember I took delivery on my first model Y back in June 2020, it came in 3 weeks. When I called Tesla for an update a week after I ordered ( I didn't know I could track it online) they told me it will take 8 months due to COVID. So yes, its very weird how they work. My buddy just got delivery of his performance Y it said 7 weeks it came in 4.

Reactions: BitJam