Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the text to set up delivery Tomorrow, Tuesday or Wednesday. Problem is I'm waiting for the DocuSign documents to come from DCU. It's a holiday weekend so the earliest will be Wednesday.

I'm wondering if I should set it up for Wednesday and be on the phone on Tuesday and try to get those documents from DCU quickly and get them over to rate match at Tesla.

Already approved at DCU for 1.24% just need the documents stating that.

Any suggestions?

P.S. We can't wait to get our MYP!

Went to the service center today to see if my car was there yet (delivery was set for Thursday) and it was! Really dirty still. I assume it just got off the truck this morning. Now my delivery date is tomorrow! The wait is finally almost over guys. Thanks for the support along the way! I plan on making a rookie YouTube video of everything with delivery and vin assignment. I’ll share the link in here when I do.

I wouldn't call it a shitshow, really. Failure rates on early Model S and Model X were also really high. Drive units, batteries, upper control arms (just poor design, not designed for weight of EV), etc. I've been watching old TeslaBjørn (Bjørn Nyland) videos, he had his Model S 85 battery replaced two times, and his Model X battery replaced once, front drive unit replaced two times, all under warranty. Just normal everyday life of an early adopter.

I'd call it normal growing pain of transitioning to EVs. Better to go through it now so that the next generation of EVs (F-150 Lightning, etc.) can be a smoother experience. Kudos to Ford for being the first legacy OEM to making the plunge!
Fair enough, just putting Tesla on that hood old pedestal for the moment, while the BIG auto companies play catch up. Thanks for stealing and crushing the moment for all of us fan boys. J/k. Lol

• Funny
Reactions: PatrickTM
Yup. If it’s not a Model Y, I’d get an ID.4 or Mach-E for “road-trippability”.

Esit: @meshbiz , I think you’d be surprised at how premium the ID.4 feels on the inside. Fanboys will hate me for saying this, but it’s better appointed inside than a Model Y, surprisingly. The one I test drove was made in Germany, and build quality was exceptional. Everything just felt really solid and buttoned down.
I drove the ID.4 for a bit when my local mall had a VW event. Gotta say it is competitive to the Model Y and finish does feel solid but still way too much of that legacy auto feel for me. Way too many buttons. No frunk and mediocre range. Driving dynamics are very decent though but even with the given price difference a Model Y is still a winner for me. The VW stills feels like a legacy car with EV drivetrain to it and some futurism on the dashboard - same thing one would say about the Prius Prime 3 years ago. Going with Tesla for more of that future feel but I can see the ID.4 appeal to more traditional, loving-Toyota-Camry-oversaturated-interior folks.

Just got the text to set up delivery Tomorrow, Tuesday or Wednesday. Problem is I'm waiting for the DocuSign documents to come from DCU. It's a holiday weekend so the earliest will be Wednesday.

I'm wondering if I should set it up for Wednesday and be on the phone on Tuesday and try to get those documents from DCU quickly and get them over to rate match at Tesla.

Already approved at DCU for 1.24% just need the documents stating that.

Any suggestions?

P.S. We can't wait to get our MYP!
According to Best Rate Guarantee you can rate match up to 7 days post-delivery!

Mine was 9/20-30 for like weeks then just recently moved to 9/29-30. From what others has gone through, I should see my EDD moves to Oct anytime soon.

I should plan a vacation and be out of state end Sep because it seems the car tend to come when you’re away… 🤷🏻‍♂️
Actually i think i got bumped to October since i told my SA I will be on vacation and wont be able to pick up the car.

Florida’s turnpike right now. Somebody’s Tesla is arriving

Attachments

• FDA8785F-493A-4FFB-B0A8-8A733E5E9207.jpeg
    FDA8785F-493A-4FFB-B0A8-8A733E5E9207.jpeg
    374.4 KB · Views: 67