Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can find those on Amazon. Is this what you're referring to - J Adapter
Not quite, but I could see that being useful for a public charger.

This should give you a way to holster the J1772 with the tesla adapter attached at home, so you don't have to keep removing and re-installing the adapter on a home charger.

Not quite, but I could see that being useful for a public charger.

This should give you a way to holster the J1772 with the tesla adapter attached at home, so you don't have to keep removing and re-installing the adapter on a home charger.
Ooohhh, I see what you mean now. Gotcha

Nice! If you want to make two of those I’ll pay for shipping plus a little extra. I’m down in memphis so wouldn’t be too crazy. Also I guess I could just not put it in the holster and just leave it on and hook it somewhere else.

I'll keep you posted, exploring the options right now
So I think I'm going to give this a spin: J1772 Adapter Charger Plug Holder | Etsy

Looks like someone is making this adapter and shipping them. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks! Nope, they want to deliver it to me. I’m in Lincoln CA about 15 mikes away. Being highly opinionated I prefer picking up MYself but I don’t want to rock the boat. My elusive MY is coming and trying to get used to doing things differently with Tesla.
I just called them and had them change my delivery to pickup at Rocklin. No problems. I think home delivery is norm when you are within a radius of SC.