Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Elon time.
BCD5AC36-1D48-4F77-970F-28CAE8AE9F95.jpeg

Took Delivery on Tuesday 😁 at the Dedham MA SC.

MYLR | White | Black | 7seater | Tow | Inductions. OD of 5/24

delivery process was fairly seamless, but there was a ton of cars (S, 3, Ys) being delivered so the staff was jammed.

Frunk had some misalignment. Not terrible, but noticeable. Black Smudge on headliner that they could not get out and will need to be replaced.

As me and the fam were happily driving off I started getting all sorts of errors. Auto Pilot wasn’t working, regenerative braking wasn’t working, emergency braking wasn’t working, etc… tried to restart the computer and it didn’t fix anything. As I’m driving I notice the steering wheel isn’t straight on center… The fricken alignment is off #*#!!* 🤬🤯 on a BRAND NEW CAR?!? From TMC posts, this error apparently can occur when the alignment is off or the wheel speed sensors fail.

service appoint set for Friday. I hope this isn’t the beginning of a lemon. Darn you EOQ push!
Definitely will be interested to hear how they make it right.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Most overseas builds are M3 builds. Not MY. China is building MY for Europe but Fremont builds M3 for Europe’s and other countries. Most MY builds don’t leave North America Unless they are a specialty run (like we saw for Korea (I think it was) earlier this year).
There are members of this forum who bring this up every quarter end. Not worth the argument, but here are reports that support what you are saying, rather than air-quoting things to the contrary (despite these same members also theorizing that Tesla is prioritizing deliveries of MYPs over MYLRs to achieve the greatest profit - and then not reflecting the same logic to this area. Wouldn't the greatest profit reduce the costs and tariffs from exporting to another continent when you have more than enough demand locally?.....):

Woah - blast from the past. In college I dated a guy from Trenton so we definitely visited that mall a few times.

Hi, I'm a Philly's low-income housing neighborhoods expert (by birth/childhood and chosen career) and I approve this message! PS - I whole heartedly suggest people read his How to Be An Antiracist. It's enlightening to anyone who has any interest in being more understanding toward people/behavior.
I also realized after I posted this I made the subconscious leap from low-income to race. Another day to find a way to grow!

6-7 tesla's in my neighborhood along with 1 mach-e, 1 e-tron and 1 iD4... definitely some funny interactions as we have driven by each other.

My neighbors with Tesla's have been great. I am getting my WC installed next week and have been charging in my garage on 110v via the MC but my next door neighbor has let me use his WC for his MX when I've needed more than a few miles. Definitely feel the comradare from the telsla fam in the neighborhood.
Haven't seen any mach-e's in my neighborhood. There is about 2-3 Nissan leafs and about 4-5 Teslas from what I can see.

EDD moved to 9/20-9/30 this morning. Still waiting on that VIN 🤞🏻
This is the most frustrating part I believe, 20 days moving EDD is one thing but a shrinking one, without a VIN, when and why does it start shrinking?

What's the point of this 10 day window without a VIN, if it does not guarantee production or delivery , it has no meaning.

Why don't they just keep the same 20 day window and shrink it to more appropriate window only after assigning the VIN, i.e. only after they have built the damn car, at this stage, at most the transportation is the only variable left to decide the final window size.

This is the most frustrating part I believe, 20 days moving EDD is one thing but a shrinking one, without a VIN, when and why does it start shrinking?

What's the point of this 10 day window without a VIN, if it does not guarantee production or delivery , it has no meaning.

Why don't they just keep the same 20 day window and shrink it to more appropriate window only after assigning the VIN, i.e. only after they have built the damn car, at this stage, at most the transportation is the only variable left to decide the final window size.
Shoot, my sanity would’ve been much more intact the past two months if there was no such thing as an EDD 😂 I’m laughing today that our original estimate when we ordered was “September” and now the EDD is right up to the 11th hour. I told my husband that I’m going to be in a state of shock once we actually get a VIN

MYLR5 Blue/white/inductions in SLC

For those who purchased inventory, how much was shipping across the country?

When you go into first step to order you can get an estimate based on zip code.

1631200758368.png

View attachment 707092

Team .. I got this quote from a Tesla recommended electrician to install one NEMA 14-50 outlet in my garage right next to the breaker. $750 for one plug. Does this sound reasonable?
close to what i have - seems reasonable given you dont have any panel upgrades ... since you are not using a Wall Adapter believe you will need a 50A GFCI breaker (not sure if Texas has that law adopted). Seeing the electrician is using a #6 AWG most probably will be a 50A GFCI.