Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up in Raleigh yesterday. Waited about an hour before I could sign and drive away, the parking lot was packed full of cars

Mine was parked next to a Blue Model S plaid - gorgeous car.

Car looks perfect. Didnt see a single thing wrong with it, off to graphics today for ppf/vinyl.

I think the tesla bug hit my spouse already. He bought a 22 Kia K5 in June, but was asking about M3 pricing whilr we were waiting. He has not even driven our MY yet either. 😂
Congrats. That's too funny about your wife, mine did the same thing...while I was setting my profile in the lot, she looked over at a red M3 demo car and said, think I want that one. But she just got a 21 Honda CR-V in March. I told her that we can order her one after the first of the year, then using Tesla-time, she'll have a year under her belt with the CR-V and can dump it then.

I hope you enjoy your MY! I keep coming up with reasons to drive it. Almost offered to drop my daughter off at her friend's house...next door. 😂

For anyone picking up in Lawrenceville/Princeton NJ location, I am pretty sure they are storing the cars in an overflow lot at the Quakerbridge mall.
Woah - blast from the past. In college I dated a guy from Trenton so we definitely visited that mall a few times.
I had a Sociology teacher in college once (probably actually at a similar timeframe to when Ibram X Kendi was nearby and just a Paolo/Thorndale line ride over to Temple) who required all of their (very homogeneous) classes to take a trip into Philly's low-income housing neighborhoods. Racism, like other fears, has a cure; and that cure is exposure. We fear what we don't understand. That's slightly tangential to your comment, but I think it's related. If we focus on our similarities as humans in this rat race, we are probably much more likely to help each other, and a little less ready to "cut throats"
Hi, I'm a Philly's low-income housing neighborhoods expert (by birth/childhood and chosen career) and I approve this message! PS - I whole heartedly suggest people read his How to Be An Antiracist. It's enlightening to anyone who has any interest in being more understanding toward people/behavior.

Got my delivery scheduled for September 24!

North Carolina

Details:
OD: June 30
MSM MYLR 7-seater
White Interior
Inductions

Vin issued September 7 8:30pm

I called Tesla on September 8 to switch my payment from cash to loan. While on the phone the person I spoke with said "I see that your car is due to arrive in Raleigh on September 22, I can go ahead and schedule delivery for you". Scheduled for the 24th and my EDD of September 19-26 disappeared and "Delivery Scheduled" appeared in my account. Very good experience so far! I'm psyched!

I keep getting this notification from the Tesla app. I've gotten it a few times today even though I don't take delivery until Saturday. When I click it nothing happens - just goes back to the standard page in the app and I can't do anything with it. Just thought it was interesting. Anyone else have this pop up multiple times before taking delivery?

View attachment 707011
Interesting that this is coming up so early for you. From my pickup experience, this doesn't come up until they reset the vehicle in preparation for ownership transfer (from Telsa to you). My SA did the reset after I inspected the vehicle and "accepted" delivery. The car rebooted and I restarted my Tesla app and got this message.
If the same thing holds true for you, sounds like the MY is ready for you to take delivery. Not sure if your schedule allows for early delivery but if so, I would suggest contacting your SA to try to arrange it before Sat.

Good luck!

Took Delivery on Tuesday 😁 at the Dedham MA SC.

MYLR | White | Black | 7seater | Tow | Inductions. OD of 5/24

delivery process was fairly seamless, but there was a ton of cars (S, 3, Ys) being delivered so the staff was jammed.

Frunk had some misalignment. Not terrible, but noticeable. Black Smudge on headliner that they could not get out and will need to be replaced.

As me and the fam were happily driving off I started getting all sorts of errors. Auto Pilot wasn’t working, regenerative braking wasn’t working, emergency braking wasn’t working, etc… tried to restart the computer and it didn’t fix anything. As I’m driving I notice the steering wheel isn’t straight on center… The fricken alignment is off #*#!!* 🤬🤯 on a BRAND NEW CAR?!? From TMC posts, this error apparently can occur when the alignment is off or the wheel speed sensors fail.

service appoint set for Friday. I hope this isn’t the beginning of a lemon. Darn you EOQ push!

Attachments

• CC2E93D4-6EFF-439F-A931-16248929A604.jpeg
    CC2E93D4-6EFF-439F-A931-16248929A604.jpeg
    256.8 KB · Views: 73
  • A8EE56CB-7B4E-4C4F-B563-9F6B04B8CAD3.jpeg
    A8EE56CB-7B4E-4C4F-B563-9F6B04B8CAD3.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 6BADDE77-11A1-4D8E-A0F8-0D9C5A5584F7.jpeg
    6BADDE77-11A1-4D8E-A0F8-0D9C5A5584F7.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 2556A31F-457A-4C9B-ABE9-01291D191337.jpeg
    2556A31F-457A-4C9B-ABE9-01291D191337.jpeg
    194.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 7F543C57-4418-46FA-8E2A-516ADBC71335.jpeg
    7F543C57-4418-46FA-8E2A-516ADBC71335.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 57
I am in Plymouth, 15 minutes from SC. My delivery will be in January so I have a long waiting time. Yet to find an electrician to get the Nema power point installed. Nice to see many Minnesotans on this forum. I will be keenly looking forward to everyone's delivery experiences.
Just a note: For your outlet installation, give the electrician the Tesla instructions for installing the Nema outlet. Tesla's different instructions for different outlet types allows the Tesla mobile charger chassis to hang down rather than being above the outlet. (Then, talk with the electrician about the orientation of the outlet, and then check their work and have them correct it if necessary. AMHIK)

Mobile Connector Scroll to the bottom to see a link for a guide for each outlet type.
For example, 240v outlet: https://www.tesla.com/sites/default...s/NEMA_6-20_installation_guide_NA_US_2017.pdf

Reactions: 45thParallel
I thought the “overseas” vehicles just go to Canada. There’s a lot in this thread but I seem to remember the overseas thing being debunked or something, or like it wasn’t *that* bad. But prob still bad.
Before China, where was the European cars made? As I understand and believe, they are made in Fremont and then out on ships all around a single time per quarter. On EV-CPO you would see 9000 model 3's hit inventory in a week in Europe.

Took Delivery on Tuesday 😁 at the Dedham MA SC.

MYLR | White | Black | 7seater | Tow | Inductions. OD of 5/24

delivery process was fairly seamless, but there was a ton of cars (S, 3, Ys) being delivered so the staff was jammed.

Frunk had some misalignment. Not terrible, but noticeable. Black Smudge on headliner that they could not get out and will need to be replaced.

As me and the fam were happily driving off I started getting all sorts of errors. Auto Pilot wasn’t working, regenerative braking wasn’t working, emergency braking wasn’t working, etc… tried to restart the computer and it didn’t fix anything. As I’m driving I notice the steering wheel isn’t straight on center… The fricken alignment is off #*#!!* 🤬🤯 on a BRAND NEW CAR?!? From TMC posts, this error apparently can occur when the alignment is off or the wheel speed sensors fail.

service appoint set for Friday. I hope this isn’t the beginning of a lemon. Darn you EOQ push!
That stinks. Wait all this time and then issue. I hope they are resolved quickly. Tesla QC is sacrificed for delivery numbers and puts all the pressure on the SC to resolve. Sucks.

Reactions: OptionalUpgrd
Before China, where was the European cars made? As I understand and believe, they are made in Fremont and then out on ships all around a single time per quarter. On EV-CPO you would see 9000 model 3's hit inventory in a week in Europe.
This WOM will not die... Tesla doesn't export MY overseas. Never did.

Before MIC there was no Model Y European variant.

There's a Mach-e in my neighborhood and everytime we drive past each other, it's like Seinfeld... "Hello Newman......" "Hello Jerry....."
6-7 tesla's in my neighborhood along with 1 mach-e, 1 e-tron and 1 iD4... definitely some funny interactions as we have driven by each other.

My neighbors with Tesla's have been great. I am getting my WC installed next week and have been charging in my garage on 110v via the MC but my next door neighbor has let me use his WC for his MX when I've needed more than a few miles. Definitely feel the comradare from the telsla fam in the neighborhood.

Got my delivery scheduled for September 24!

North Carolina

Details:
OD: June 30
MSM MYLR 7-seater
White Interior
Inductions

Vin issued September 7 8:30pm

I called Tesla on September 8 to switch my payment from cash to loan. While on the phone the person I spoke with said "I see that your car is due to arrive in Raleigh on September 22, I can go ahead and schedule delivery for you". Scheduled for the 24th and my EDD of September 19-26 disappeared and "Delivery Scheduled" appeared in my account. Very good experience so far! I'm psyched!
Lucky you... I have same configuration and ordered 6/26 four days before you. even though my edd still 10/18 to 11/07. no vin