Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Day three and these are the first pics I’ve taken. I pulled the wheel covers right after I got it home, and I was surprised how dirty the wheels were so I got them all cleaned up. It did give me a chance to get up close a really check out the whole car in good light. The exterior was perfect, but inside I did find some kind of adhesive or something like it on the glass roof above the the backseat. Pretty sure I can get it off without damaging the tint. Looking at that front bumper with all those bugs, not to mention inevitable rock chips, it’s obvious I’ve gotta get some PPF before any road trips. Speaking of road trips, these cars are really gonna shine. It’s name is Jetson. My wife said that’s ridiculous and she may be right so I chose a more formal one. The Jetson.:)

Attachments

• F665F3B4-5E70-4133-A766-D3B7BE2100CE.jpeg
    F665F3B4-5E70-4133-A766-D3B7BE2100CE.jpeg
    647 KB · Views: 77
  • 238FC231-32C1-47B1-8F8F-C5D89497BC2C.jpeg
    238FC231-32C1-47B1-8F8F-C5D89497BC2C.jpeg
    631.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 7FD96C3B-4A9B-4728-97CE-FFB4E9BD359D.jpeg
    7FD96C3B-4A9B-4728-97CE-FFB4E9BD359D.jpeg
    643.1 KB · Views: 57
  • DADBB019-B27E-4FE0-825D-842E54F3F0FC.jpeg
    DADBB019-B27E-4FE0-825D-842E54F3F0FC.jpeg
    637.7 KB · Views: 57
Day three and these are the first pics I’ve taken. I pulled the wheel covers right after I got it home, and I was surprised how dirty the wheels were so I got them all cleaned up. It did give me a chance to get up close a really check out the whole car in good light. The exterior was perfect, but inside I did find some kind of adhesive or something like it on the glass roof above the the backseat. Pretty sure I can get it off without damaging the tint. Looking at that front bumper with all those bugs, not to mention inevitable rock chips, it’s obvious I’ve gotta get some PPF before any road trips. Speaking of road trips, these cars are really gonna shine. It’s name is Jetson. My wife said that’s ridiculous and she may be right so I chose a more formal one. The Jetson.:)
Congrats, sounds like you’re enjoying it! I’ve been thinking about planning on setting up a full frontal ppf appt ASAP after delivery. Hearing you’ve got evident rock chips after only 3 days validates my thoughts even more! Not to mention I’m getting black paint which may be even worse for visible nicks & scratches

Wow… congrats 🎈🍾🎉🎊

Reactions: Bluedog99
Congrats, sounds like you’re enjoying it! I’ve been thinking about planning on setting up a full frontal ppf appt ASAP after delivery. Hearing you’ve got evident rock chips after only 3 days validates my thoughts even more! Not to mention I’m getting black paint which may be even worse for visible nicks & scratches
So far, I think it’s just the bugs that are a problem, but yeah it won’t take long before you’ll see damage from everyday driving. If I can find a buddy to help on the PPF, I might give it a try. It sure looks doable with two people and at the end of the day, it doesn’t have to be perfect. Man that all black with the 20’s is a great combination and is gonna look awesome. Something tells me you’re not gonna mind one bit keeping it clean.

I think the Jetson is a great name! Maybe you can use the boombox feature to make your horn sound like a laser gun. I'm reminded of an article that really captured my imagination years ago: a cartoonist's review of his magical space car. The author thought "Model S" was lame so he calls his car things like Intergalactic Spaceboat of Light and Wonder!

I went with Jeeves, the impeccable servant who is often more intelligent than the one he serves.

I see a lot of June orders getting EDD in September and then July orders with November EDD. Don’t see many October EDDs. Maybe towards end of Q3 dates could change and July orders may start to see EDDs pull back into October range!!

Reactions: Ladybugn
No EDD movement for two weeks now. It's actually been fairly consistent since the start and I'm expecting the EDD to hold at least through the EOQ.

Day 27 since profile completion; day 34 since OD. Projected 90-110 days to go. The math says I'm 21% through my wait.

I'm also aware it's all made up and the dates don't matter.

Ya are posts must have passed in posting MA insurance info. MA has some awesome laws... For a long time their were like only a handful of insurance companies licensed in MA and rates were stupid... Only in the last 10yrs or so do you see the Progressive and Geico type insurance companies get into the state with some licensing tweaks the state made. It did help lower insurance rates so no complaints.

My SA already scheduled me for 9/21 delivery on his end even though I haven't gotten a schedule delivery email/text message because ya know I can't complete my profile... He is out until Thursday but I sent him the insurance contact info he needed to get the reg all squared away. I expect to get the final payment request next week once he uploads the info. Undecided if I will do EFT or bring a cashier's check on delivery day...

I'm taking delivery at the Peabody location.
Bit of update, my SA had me upload my current policy and information to the website to stop the emails about uploading insurance docs, it additionally triggered the 'Final Payment' option.

Currently still scheduled for 9/21 @ 2pm to take delivery.