Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's likely a parts-shortage build.
They built the vehicle but couldn't finish it due to parts not available.
Now it's found the parts and is done.
It's not likely a problem. It's only 8-10 days different in build date than a 269xxx.
What I mean is, I haven’t received a VIN yet and I am not sure why an order 2 weeks after mine received a VIN when we are both East Coast! I would think they would want to clear up the May orders first.

Reactions: shoemakj and bplboy
Pickup today was a success!

Ordered May 8th - picked up today, exactly 18 weeks from order to delivery. Longest 18 weeks ever...very painful wait, but that's in the past now and I have my MY!!

Overall car was in great shape. They were super busy and were delivering a ton of cars today. I had a trade in which was a piece of cake.

They pulled the car up for me to inspect and never rushed me at all. I checked it over and the exterior was great. No issues. Beautiful blue with white interior. The sub-trunk cover is kind of messed up - the handle is damaged and the carpet had some weird damage. I pointed it out and the person helping with deliveries went to go find another one but there were no other 7 seaters there and none in stock to switch it out. So we made a service appointment in the app and mobile service will swing by my office on Wednesday to swap it for a new one, and will install Homelink while he is there 👍🏻

Other than that, the car is beautiful. I'm so happy to finally have it after 126 days of waiting.

Here it is at delivery:

View attachment 708266

View attachment 708267

Got it home (110 Mile drive - feels great on the highway - quiet and smoother than my Model 3) and installed mud flaps, floor mats, took off the wheel covers and installed the hub and bolt covers, and will install the screen protector and other odds and ends tomorrow.

Monday appointment scheduled for full window tint and front and PPF.

Looks beautiful in the garage next to the M3. Feels amazing to be fully electric and never have to worry about gas again! Couldn't be happier and I know all of you still waiting are struggling to hang in there, but if I can wait 126 days you can too!

View attachment 708269View attachment 708275
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What brand of floor mats did you install?

Yes. Also figured the $750 is Canadian so USD should be a multiplication factor of 0.79 today. That’s better :)

did u get the full body kit as well? I think it will be $1450/= approx for full body including full front. Thoughts?
No. Only got the front bumper. I got the rear panel PPF Tesla sells too. That’s all I’m doing on the exterior. Tint is necessary for Florida. Lol.

Reactions: PatrickTM
VIN VIN VIN VIN Veni Vidi Vici VINESSSSSIMOOOOOO! VIN2689///

So I was sitting there having another beer this evening and decided to check on my iPad before I went to bed to see if anything had changed. I know it would have been the 12th time today that I checked my account. Well as I checked nothing had changed so I was about to log off and BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM I got an email from Tesla that says PAY FOR YOU MODEL Y BALANCE!! WHAT THE f>>>! So I logged back on to my account and I have a VINNNNNESSSSSIIIIMMMMOOO #2689... I am like what the hell just happened???

My EDD is the same 17-30 of September.

Now I am not going to go to sleep, thanks Elon!!

OK, so now it shows how much I have been paying attention..... what do I do next? Pay in advance, use Plaid or how do I coordinate a Cashier's Check?
I wouldn’t pay in advance, just in case there is anything wrong at delivery. It seems to be a huge hassle to get them to refund you. We are going to do a cashier’s check. Our financing agreement shows the amount due, but we will confirm that with the delivery center when they contact us to set up the pick-up appointment. I won’t ever use Plaid because they want full access (usernames & passwords) to your bank account. I don’t give that to anyone lol

I wouldn’t pay in advance, just in case there is anything wrong at delivery. It seems to be a huge hassle to get them to refund you. We are going to do a cashier’s check. Our financing agreement shows the amount due, but we will confirm that with the delivery center when they contact us to set up the pick-up appointment. I won’t ever use Plaid because they want full access (usernames & passwords) to your bank account. I don’t give that to anyone lol
Thanks. I agree. So I should just sit tight and wait until we have a pick-up appointment and have the check ready then? I think I am light headed!

Reactions: collaGOunltd
Hmm. Hard to say. Seems odd that Tesla would open the EDD window so close to the current date. It's unrealistic that either of us would take delivery tomorrow or the day after.

When I spoke with someone at my Tesla service center on Friday, they said I was on track for the last week of Sept.

Not sure what to make of this new EDD to be honest.
When I spoke to someone, my soft date was actually the 20th which would be this coming up week!

Reactions: MTBevrider
Hmm. Hard to say. Seems odd that Tesla would open the EDD window so close to the current date. It's unrealistic that either of us would take delivery tomorrow or the day after.

When I spoke with someone at my Tesla service center on Friday, they said I was on track for the last week of Sept.

Not sure what to make of this new EDD to be honest.
Yours makes sense end of september as you ordered 6/20 I ordered way before that. Mid september would make more sense for my order

Reactions: Sherwood_John
Man where are all the VINs? I was expecting a lot more this week. Still stuck at September 21-30. Defiantly will be joining the century club. Let's gets some #teamblue VINs rolling.
Same here. Same config same state same EDD we probably get it on the same day🤞
Same here my OD is 8/5 for a MYP blue/black with fsd and tow and my EDD hasn’t changed from 9/14-9/30 since I got my EDD. I’m in Bay Area and doing factory pick up.