Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order/profile complete June 17. No vin yet. EDD 9/13-9/26. I have hit the first date 3 times and it keeps moving out once I hit it.

MYLR, white on white, 7 seater

After not getting any text/emails from Tesla, I did get this text yesterday. Is this a good sign (delivery is close)?

"Congratulations on recently placing your Model Y order! Thank you for completing your Testls profile. Please periodically check your Tesla account for any updated estimated delivery timing. Once a VIN has been assigned to your order, you will be notified."

Reactions: Reebles
If you're using the waterless stuff, be very careful. I'm sure the videos have covered this, but spray a lot and replace your microfiber towels liberally. Just go ahead and buy a 50 pack of microfiber towels now, because you should be using 20 or more towels per car if you're doing it right. Again, be very careful.

If you're not using the waterless stuff, just follow instructions as the normal carwash detergents are a lot more forgiving.
Thank you for your thoughts. I have an electric power washer and foam cannon attachment. I have at least 50 microfiber towels for use on only cars. I learned a lot of useful info from the professional detailers on YouTube.

Wow, I just got off the phone with the most incredible and supportive SA. She was in Raleigh - I guess my call was re-routed there as I called Richmond, VA. Anyway, she said she could see MY MY on a truck in San Jose and that it is on the way. She said I will not lose my VIN. She also said that the best way to pay for the car is by Wire Transfer. Once I have inspected the car I can then call my bank and complete the transaction then and there... Wow she was helpful!! Her name is Michelle..... She is going to have my SA call me to confirm.

@DDubbsEV
How do you like the lovely red machine you got?? 😁
I find myself smiling a lot while driving and I make up excuses to go out to the garage/parking lot just to take peeks at her. Oh, and I've never been much into car accessories but now I have a whole pinterest board to keep track. And, I installed mud flaps for the first time in my life!!! :)

Last edited:
I find myself smiling a lot while driving and I make up excuses to go out to the garage/parking lot just to take peeks at her. Oh, and I've never been much into car accessories but now I have a whole pinterest board to keep track. And, I installed mud flaps for the first time this in my life!!! :)
I definitely foresee myself making up excuses to “go for a drive” once mine arrives lol

I find myself smiling a lot while driving and I make up excuses to go out to the garage/parking lot just to take peeks at her. Oh, and I've never been much into car accessories but now I have a whole pinterest board to keep track. And, I installed mud flaps for the first time in my life!!! :)
I will definitely be grocery shopping a lot! lol. We just moved, and there is a Walmart at maybe a minute away. Guess where I will be found most of the times?? 🤣

looks awesome! Congratulations! Which mud flaps did you get? Was it easy to install?
Thanks! I got these from Amazon. They were super easy. The front ones are just the clips - you take two out, attach mud flap, and put clips back in.

The rear are the same except you also have to remove one 10mm bolt on each side in addition to the two plastic clips. Finished in 10 minutes or so.

Fit Tesla Model Y Mud Flaps Splash Guards Fender for Tesla Model Y Accessories Set of 4 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08TQ7YTWC/ref=cm_sw_r_apanp_vvq6oVAPo3pxo