Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if my timing is great or just lucky, but I placed an order this morning for a MYLR, Blue, with Induction and Tow and status is currently "prepare for delivery". I'm a current Tesla owner (not sure if they are considering that for delivery priority) looking to move into a Y
I’m a current Tesla owner also and I’ve been “Preparing for Delivery” for almost 3 months. I think I am ready!!

THERE IS A CAR!!!! AND I GOT IT!!!
Thanks everyone for the moral support and good vibes. More talk tomorrow. Today we drive home. Sorry for the sideways picture. Let’s go!
View attachment 710637
View attachment 710639
Super excited for you, great news to end a rollercoaster day... if you're ever in the Shelburne area I demand a joyride! Cheers!

how does one get get an account with DCU?
Open it online and get eligibility by donating to one of their supported organizations. It is one of the options during the process, the cheapest is the school one for $10. You can get a referral code from folks here but it is not needed for opening the membership and applying for a loan, it gives you a small bonus for signing up. Heck, you can even apply for a loan and get pre-approved before becoming a member.

For me it took them about 4 days to get my membership, now I am just waiting for Tesla MVPA to send them and get their loan rate for matching by Tesla.

I physically saw my SA computer screen and he showed me my date so I'm sorry your very negative stay a little positive don't ruin others happiness on the forum of being excited!
I don’t think he’s trying to be negative, I think he’s just giving you a realistic perspective because the SA’s dates can & do change just like ours. I’m a testimony of that as well. Fingers crossed that you do get yours this month tho

I heard these words more than 10 times "it is this month for sure" from July to September.

I live in San Diego....
Did you get the Tesla text asking you to confirm September delivery? A lot of folks in SoCal got one 2 days ago, myself included. My SA did narrow my delivery date to Sep 25-29 after that text but I don't see it on my account. Seems like our May orders should actually be completed by the end of the month, fingers crossed!

Reactions: JeffSanDiego
I’d also be asking for a few thousand supercharger miles for all the trouble!!!!!
At least a few thousand. In this particular case, I'd ask for free lifetime (of the car) supercharging.

In fact, I think it would be a really good PR move if Tesla would comp us, say, 20 miles of SuperCharging for each day we've had to patiently wait between profile completion and delivery. It would at least make it seem like they cared.

Reactions: ConchChick
Thanks everyone for the moral support and good vibes. More talk tomorrow. Today we drive home. Sorry for the sideways picture. Let’s go!
View attachment 710637
View attachment 710639
Big congrats!!!

We shouldn't have to say "you earned it" when purchasing a car, but....you earned it! Hope the ride home is awesome!

There should be hardship medals that are awarded in this thread. You've received them all.

This is definitely true, I’m just lazy. The titles do save me 5 seconds lol
hah, I get it. I should update my title I guess, but it's really really odd that their "responsive design" shows the signature which takes up vertical space in landscape orientation, where vertical space is more scarce, and suppresses it in portrait mode where vertical space is more plentiful. This is why I don't trust UI developers!

View attachment 710637
View attachment 710639
Finally able to catch up on this...and holy guacamole, what a journey for you! So so happy it worked out for you!! 🎉 🙌 Hope you're able to get a couple of more perks from Tesla for the wild ride.