Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That sounds terrible 😂 Where are you PCSing too next? Also, this looks like a bunch of random letters to anyone not in the Air Force. @PatrickTM wouldn't you agree
@loggedout thanks for reminding me that I actually am due for a PHA, currently marked as yellow. Ugh.

We all better fall back into formation before the one of the self-appointed members of the Thread Police comes and yells at us for going off topic lol

Just got her back. Full front end xpel PPF, xpel ceramic tint on all windows. 70% on rear windows, 20% on front windows and 70% on the windshield.

Attachments

• E4019314-D4E8-400E-A3A9-DBBE83CFB1E2.jpeg
    E4019314-D4E8-400E-A3A9-DBBE83CFB1E2.jpeg
    483.3 KB · Views: 93
  • E88E1DBB-25B8-4E00-94F2-6F22F1D0DDFE.jpeg
    E88E1DBB-25B8-4E00-94F2-6F22F1D0DDFE.jpeg
    407.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 94F1F52A-F5C8-402F-906E-D9FEED7F7EB0.jpeg
    94F1F52A-F5C8-402F-906E-D9FEED7F7EB0.jpeg
    374 KB · Views: 50
  • 80CC7D48-D59F-4EC8-8805-392698583F3D.jpeg
    80CC7D48-D59F-4EC8-8805-392698583F3D.jpeg
    284 KB · Views: 45
Picked up Eartha Kitt today. Everything went smoothly and there were no issues with the car. Definitely worth the wait.
I've been around a LONG time and have read hundreds of Tesla names over the years. This, my friend, is among the best.
Battery powered. The nice thing about EGO is the batteries are interchangeable (Ryobi is probable the same). I've run out of battery mowing my lawn once when it was long and wet. The battery charges in 30 min anyway but I just popped in the smaller (same output, less duration) battery from the trimmer into the mower and finished it off. Super easy.
Same with Greenworks! We (and by we I mean my husband) is able to use the snow blower's battery for the lawnmower so there's always a fresh one to finish the grass job; then when it snows, use the lawn mower's battery so there's enough for that job too.

as
Don’t think so. It is just a nice piece of information to have and best practice. Just trying to remind people that there is an option.
Signature has more room, and when I first joined the forum the signature was recommended best place to put order details. There is a lot more room for information there than the custom title. I have mostly put the information both places, but there is only so much room in the title. So you saying title is best practice that's not necessarily the consensus, though title does have the benefit that when viewing on mobile, it's visible without switching to landscape. But it seems the signature is the more common practice.

as

Signature has more room, and when I first joined the forum the signature was recommended best place to put order details. There is a lot more room for information there than the custom title. I have mostly put the information both places, but there is only so much room in the title. So you saying title is best practice that's not necessarily the consensus, though title does have the benefit that when viewing on mobile, it's visible without switching to landscape. But it seems the signature is the more common practice.
What happened is that I didn’t know that holding the phone in portrait mode shows this. Thanks for pointing that out. Hopefully everyone knows that lol I didn’t

@loggedout thanks for reminding me that I actually am due for a PHA, currently marked as yellow. Ugh.

We all better fall back into formation before the one of the self-appointed members of the Thread Police comes and yells at us for going off topic lol
Gotta love the PHA. As an RPA pilot, if we don't do our PHA, we go DNIF. If we go DNIF our CC and DO get a little upset. But it's normally because MDG is busy and can't fit us in. So we try to keep an eye on IMR so we don't cause our CC, DO, and ADO headaches for manning. Gotta love 24 hour Ops.

Okay okay I'm done 😂 back to our regularly scheduled programming of spamming the refresh page waiting for a VIN.

Whats the difference between order date and profile completion date?
Order date is when you placed the order for the vehicle… your profile is not complete until you submit the registration/trade-in/financing info. For some it could be the same date. For me, I didn’t complete my profile until a month later. And the delivery time frame is based on profile completion date.

Pretty much nothing, you only need the membership to get the loan but you can get pre-approved without anything. The referral gets you a small checking bonus I believe.
Ah gotcha! Yeah we opted to go with just the loan from them, which still needs official approval. Hopefully in a day or so, and then we can give that to Tesla and schedule delivery next week. Car is in transit from California I think the gentleman said. M3 that is.

And if it is a 7 seater changes a lot.
tell us about it! lol. I barely found 7 seaters over the weekend. So many 5 seaters were there and barely any 7 seaters. I did find one red/black 7 seater, but it had close to 3K miles on it and I was like heck no. For the amount I am paying for this car, my most expensive car to date, I ain't having one with tons of butts in my seat! 🤣

Order date is when you placed the order for the vehicle… your profile is not complete until you submit the registration/trade-in/financing info. For some it could be the same date. For me, I didn’t complete my profile until a month later. And the delivery time frame is based on profile completion date.
What if some one is not using financing, or trade-in? Does selecting option to pay in full by cash complete the registration? My Tesla SA told me many people make mistake and he would do my registration. This was on 6th September. Still waiting for approximate delivery month. Do you think the SC SA may have erred and that is why I am still waiting for an EDD. I know an MYLR will not be coming until February. I just wanted to know I am in the queue, nothing more.
1632244824040.png

Attachments

• 1632244770270.png
    1632244770270.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
What if some one is not using financing, or trade-in? Does selecting option to pay in full by cash complete the registration? My Tesla SA told me many people make mistake and he would do my registration. This was on 6th September. Still waiting for approximate delivery month. Do you think the SC SA may have erred and that is why I am still waiting for an EDD. I know an MYLR will not be coming until February. I just wanted to know I am in the queue, nothing more.
View attachment 712417
When did you order?

I believe you are okay. I switched to cash on two orders, the M3 is being delivered next week, and I have an EDD of 11/22 and up for my MY.

Reactions: PatrickTM
That sounds terrible 😂 Where are you PCSing too next? Also, this looks like a bunch of random letters to anyone not in the Air Force. @PatrickTM wouldn't you agree
I'm staying put for awhile as far as I'm aware but I've had similar circumstances nearly delay my movement because family medicine is often so overloaded they can't get it all done in reasonable timelines.