Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Damn OD of 02-June!!! But anyways your waiting is over and hopefully wherever you are there is still some late summer (warm weather) left to take it out for some nice long trips!!! Many of us are stuck with getting it in the cold weather:))
It's the combo. Blue/black with 7seats and tow. Those last two items IMO really impact delivery time and they only get built infrequently. Car build tag says 9/21!

For those who opted for MYP, this is the 0-60 in a bad NY road.

Attachments

• IMG_6006.PNG
    IMG_6006.PNG
    1,001.1 KB · Views: 79
Say hello to Galahad!

Delivery went very smoothly about 45mins, 20mins of me looking the car over and about 20mins to complete the registration. The DC person working with me, Troy, was excellent. Car was nearly flawless except for a small scuff on the rear bumper. Troy grabbed a portable polisher and cleaned it up in less than a minute.

It calibrated autopilot in about 10miles. Now to play and put on the accessories!

View attachment 712480View attachment 712481View attachment 712482View attachment 712483
Congrats!! 🎉
Those wheels look amazing with blue!! I can't wait to get mine, but I got geminis, so I am gonna play with the cap colors.
My brother is getting his Blue M3, I may show him your vehicle in case he wants to color his wheel covers.
Speaking of, he needs to order accessories right about now!!

Oktoberfest. January jail. What's next? It's looking like March Madness will be sweeping us soon.
Then in 2022-2023 it is Oktoberfest Resurrections, November Nuke, December Deadzone, January Jeopardy and before you know it, you have to hire James Wan to handle all those horror stories. Or maybe it is all pulled off the box office once Giga Texas gets up and running :D.

Congrats!! 🎉
Those wheels look amazing with blue!! I can't wait to get mine, but I got geminis, so I am gonna play with the cap colors.
My brother is getting his Blue M3, I may show him your vehicle in case he wants to color his wheel covers.
Speaking of, he needs to order accessories right about now!!
My 3 is blue with removed aero caps and thus the gunmetal-ish rims are what shoes. I've had both lime green and now neon pink rimblades, which are essentially a small accent line. Both colors look great against the blue. (I preferred the green but they stopped selling it and I popped one on a curb so needed to replace all 4 rather than have mismatch.)

My 3 is blue with removed aero caps and thus the gunmetal-ish rims are what shoes. I've had both lime green and now neon pink rimblades, which are essentially a small accent line. Both colors look great against the blue. (I preferred the green but they stopped selling it and I popped one on a curb so needed to replace all 4 rather than have mismatch.)
Yeah I don't think I will be alive if I chose pink for the M3..... my brother will kill me 🤣

The neon pink sounds intriguing. If we ever get a White Y, I might have to try that. :D I wanted to get red ones for our current one but the shade of red didn't really match so I just opted for the black.

Then in 2022-2023 it is Oktoberfest Resurrections, November Nuke, December Deadzone, January Jeopardy and before you know it, you have to hire James Wan to handle all those horror stories. Or maybe it is all pulled off the box office once Giga Texas gets up and running :D.
don't forget Effed February!

Say hello to Galahad!

Delivery went very smoothly about 45mins, 20mins of me looking the car over and about 20mins to complete the registration. The DC person working with me, Troy, was excellent. Car was nearly flawless except for a small scuff on the rear bumper. Troy grabbed a portable polisher and cleaned it up in less than a minute.

It calibrated autopilot in about 10miles. Now to play and put on the accessories!
Looks awesome. Which DC did you use?

Reactions: Mister_Greyman
Looks awesome. Which DC did you use?
Peabody.

Troy was out in the lot helping people get squared away. As I was walking around the car checking stuff he was like " I was about to tell you to do that, you beat me to it. No rush take your time call me over when your ready of if you have questions." Someone was also taking delivery of a MS while I was there.

Reactions: loggedout
I will say the Tesla mud flaps get a thumbs down from me. Pretty close to just being a flat flap and didn't match the shape of the car well. I got a set from RPM Tesla for all four corners and they look much better. Super easy install took maybe 10mins didn't even have to lift the car.

I didn't get the PPF for the back door, but I also didn't expect it so I have some Xpel extra coverage PPF. It does more of the same area as well as up around the rear wheel arch I'll be putting on this weekend when I tint the windows.

50-60 page reloads, No VIN....
Welcome to the Tesla Page Refresh Day! I am on count 40 or something, not sure why I even do this, I doesn't make me feel any better, the page is exactly the same every time and it is hard to get anything else done because the excitement for that next refresh and the wait anxiety is already killing any leftover drop of care for mundane things like work or family life.

Back to you, John!