Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So for the fun of it I had booked a test drive here at the Avalon location 2 weeks back. Got a phone call today that all demo vehicles are sold so reschedule your test drive for late October!!!

tesla is pretty set on making the quarter numbers look good.
Same here is Raleigh.. All Demo MY's are for sell. Only one left now. They want to sell every car which is out there and not bolted.

Reactions: TheDarkKnight$
Gotta love the PHA. As an RPA pilot, if we don't do our PHA, we go DNIF. If we go DNIF our CC and DO get a little upset. But it's normally because MDG is busy and can't fit us in. So we try to keep an eye on IMR so we don't cause our CC, DO, and ADO headaches for manning. Gotta love 24 hour Ops.

Okay okay I'm done 😂 back to our regularly scheduled programming of spamming the refresh page waiting for a VIN.
Oh, yeah that's right, you ops folks would take that much more seriously, understandably.

Well, maybe one day you'll step into a job that takes you out of Ops, and you can join those of us in the REAL Chair Force. Mwahaha!

I'm staying put for awhile as far as I'm aware but I've had similar circumstances nearly delay my movement because family medicine is often so overloaded they can't get it all done in reasonable timelines.
Yeah, the personnel shortage in medical is unreal. My wife had a hell of a time working with base medical clinic at both Robins and LA, before saying F it and going to Tricare Select.

Speaking of which, if any docs, nurses, PAs, etc. are looking to change career go join the Air Force!

Say hello to Galahad!

Delivery went very smoothly about 45mins, 20mins of me looking the car over and about 20mins to complete the registration. The DC person working with me, Troy, was excellent. Car was nearly flawless except for a small scuff on the rear bumper. Troy grabbed a portable polisher and cleaned it up in less than a minute.

It calibrated autopilot in about 10miles. Now to play and put on the accessories!

FD854285-276D-468F-BAFF-06E35BDB017E.jpeg
72122D6E-D6C7-4238-8BF7-3BCF9F3095F8.jpeg
999A8BFA-6E93-4BF2-AEBF-5495066BE930.jpeg
0AD1084F-AEE0-4E5D-977E-365BCB447B04.jpeg

Say hello to Galahad!

Delivery went very smoothly about 45mins, 20mins of me looking the car over and about 20mins to complete the registration. The DC person working with me, Troy, was excellent. Car was nearly flawless except for a small scuff on the rear bumper. Troy grabbed a portable polisher and cleaned it up in less than a minute.

It calibrated autopilot in about 10miles. Now to play and put on the accessories!

View attachment 712480View attachment 712481View attachment 712482View attachment 712483
Damn OD of 02-June!!! But anyways your waiting is over and hopefully wherever you are there is still some late summer (warm weather) left to take it out for some nice long trips!!! Many of us are stuck with getting it in the cold weather:))

Reactions: Mister_Greyman
Say hello to Galahad!

View attachment 712480View attachment 712481View attachment 712482View attachment 712483
Congrats - looks great! Maybe I am just partial to the blue...

Oh, yeah that's right, you ops folks would take that much more seriously, understandably.

Well, maybe one day you'll step into a job that takes you out of Ops, and you can join those of us in the REAL Chair Force. Mwahaha!
I decided to get even more cushy and transfer to the Chaise Force 🤣
Yeah, the personnel shortage in medical is unreal. My wife had a hell of a time working with base medical clinic at both Robins and LA, before saying F it and going to Tricare Select.

Speaking of which, if any docs, nurses, PAs, etc. are looking to change career go join the Air Force!
LA is particularly bad. They're the ones who almost prevented us from leaving.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Yup, long timer in this thread, but relatively new to the EV world. I take far more than 1-2 mins a day reading + contributing to conversations and shooting the shite on here, but unfortunately my order info, which can be found in my sig, is too long be fit legibly in the "Custom Title" field. Could I somehow condense it in there? Maybe, but it'd drive me nuts seeing all the abbreviations. I get too many abbreviations in my day job as is.
I definitely wished there was a sticky with definitions for all the abbreviations when I was new to this thread 😂

Reactions: ConchChick
So for the fun of it I had booked a test drive here at the Avalon location 2 weeks back. Got a phone call today that all demo vehicles are sold so reschedule your test drive for late October!!!

tesla is pretty set on making the quarter numbers look good.
Same thing happened to me. I had an overnight scheduled with MYP b/c I was still making up my mind whether to switch my LR order, but this pretty much sealed it for me. I'm sticking with LR at least for now. It's the second time an overnight with the P got thwarted so I think the universe is trying to tell me something 🤣

@loggedout thanks for reminding me that I actually am due for a PHA, currently marked as yellow. Ugh.

We all better fall back into formation before the one of the self-appointed members of the Thread Police comes and yells at us for going off topic lol
It is in fact “Troll Tuesday”, so y’all better be careful 😂😂😂

What if some one is not using financing, or trade-in? Does selecting option to pay in full by cash complete the registration? My Tesla SA told me many people make mistake and he would do my registration. This was on 6th September. Still waiting for approximate delivery month. Do you think the SC SA may have erred and that is why I am still waiting for an EDD. I know an MYLR will not be coming until February. I just wanted to know I am in the queue, nothing more.
View attachment 712417
If you’re not trading in a vehicle or doing financing I believe you’ve completed the profile. It’s indicated there what the next steps are… so looks like you’re good and in the queue

Reactions: 45thParallel
Say hello to Galahad!

Beautiful! Love blue.