Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! Did they call and offer an earlier pick up or did you call and ask if you could come earlier? I’m tempted to call and find out if I can pick up Thursday/Friday instead😅
I called my SA and he reached out to them. Then they called me and said we can do a day earlier. So it worked out. 😀 Go ahead and do it. Nothing to lose. Lol

That is an awesome color combo, if I didn’t live in 3 seasons of dirt I would’ve gone with red… MSM looks awesome and I think it’ll hide said dirt/snow best, but its my third favorite color, this is #1.

I have to say I really enjoy the new car shots after people pickup/take delivery. It feels like we’re all waiting on a new family member to arrive. Seeing the proud “new parent” photos gives me great joy.

Meanwhile I’m not sure if the wait is more akin to carrying or one prolonged labor. (my wife would punch me if she read this…)
Lolol. Yea, I was little hesitant on this combo but I knew if I didn’t do it and if i saw any Red i would regret not buying it. So had to do it. Glad I did 😀

Reactions: BTVev
Lolol. Yea, I was little hesitant on this combo but I knew if I didn’t do it and if i saw any Red i would regret not buying it. So had to do it. Glad I did 😀
And I just stumbled upon vinyl colors. Not a good thing. Now I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. Did I get that right?

I found a matte russet red, and I love it!! But if I hadn't sent 2k on the red, it would have been an easy decision. I will probably end up doing ppf....

Hello All. I just wanted to know and what to expect with these current model y delivery times. I ordered mine on the 31st of March and on my account currently am seeing an expected delivery date of April 30 to May 20. It keeps changing. Are they usually accurate, can they be early? Thanks.
Got my VIN today. EDD Nov 1-5th.

Finally joined after lurking for quite a while. I also posted this question in a more specific thread, but I thought I'd like to get answers from a bigger thread.

Just how accurate and trustworthy are the EDD windows? Around the 2nd week of August, I ordered a white MY, black interior, base wheels, and my only add-on was the tow hitch. It initially said January 2022. It then moved to Nov. 28 - Dec. 20, then between Nov. 10 - Nov. 28. I just checked this morning, and it's now Oct. 28 - Nov. 10. As I've seen on this forum, the dates ranges move up and back with regularity, but I'm inclined to believe my date range due to the narrow window. I was planning on taking delivery in 2022, and I was fine with waiting (still got a few months left on a lease), but now that the date is possibly close, I'm not sure I want to wait...

Finally joined after lurking for quite a while. I also posted this question in a more specific thread, but I thought I'd like to get answers from a bigger thread.

Just how accurate and trustworthy are the EDD windows? Around the 2nd week of August, I ordered a white MY, black interior, base wheels, and my only add-on was the tow hitch. It initially said January 2022. It then moved to Nov. 28 - Dec. 20, then between Nov. 10 - Nov. 28. I just checked this morning, and it's now Oct. 28 - Nov. 10. As I've seen on this forum, the dates ranges move up and back with regularity, but I'm inclined to believe my date range due to the narrow window. I was planning on taking delivery in 2022, and I was fine with waiting (still got a few months left on a lease), but now that the date is possibly close, I'm not sure I want to wait...
I'm kind of in the same boat - ordered August 19. I don't have any answers for you, but I'd like to believe we're nearing the finish llne. It's all speculation until a VIN is assigned.

Of course, my enthusiasm for a 2021 delivery might be dampened somewhat depending on what the house reconciliation bill looks like re EV tax credits, but even there I don't think I can bring myself to put my order on hold even if it means missing out on a fat tax break.