Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was a year behind you when AP went to $1500. Seems so long ago now, when the garage door opener was standard, premium connectivity was a year, and Supercharging was free.
I was just telling my old/original Tesla friends that with the new Model Y I'll actually have to - gasp! - pay for supercharging and premium connectivity. 2 cars, over 10 years and 125k miles of combined ownership I've never paid for either.

I realize the EDD's have been all over the place and constantly changing. However, our mid-July order went from October to December and now says Mar-Apr 2022. That's the same time that it estimates on the website if I were to put in a new order today. I talked to my SA and he said there is nothing in our account that I haven't clicked on or information I haven't supplied to have caused it to get pushed back so he claims it's just the current delays. Does anyone else with a July order have an EDD in March-April?

Our order: We are in Northern California. We put a reservation in on a LR RWD (white, white int, 20", no tow, no FSD) in Nov 2019 and switched it to a LR AWD in February 2020 with a hold that we lifted in July 2020. It will be almost 2.5 years from the time we first reserved it if we get it in Mar/Apr. Sigh.

Reactions: Dogeftw
I realize the EDD's have been all over the place and constantly changing. However, our mid-July order went from October to December and now says Mar-Apr 2022. That's the same time that it estimates on the website if I were to put in a new order today. I talked to my SA and he said there is nothing in our account that I haven't clicked on or information I haven't supplied to have caused it to get pushed back so he claims it's just the current delays. Does anyone else with a July order have an EDD in March-April?

Our order: We are in Northern California. We put a reservation in on a LR RWD (white, white int, 20", no tow, no FSD) in Nov 2019 and switched it to a LR AWD in February 2020 with a hold that we lifted in July 2020. It will be almost 2.5 years from the time we first reserved it if we get it in Mar/Apr. Sigh.
Did you complete your payment stuff? If you didn't you don't really get a. spot in line

Did you complete your payment stuff? If you didn't you don't really get a. spot in line
Yes. We sent in all the updated information on our trade in and finished the financing. We even got our interest rate match of 1.9% approved and confirmed.

When I saw the updated EDD I called our SA specifically to make sure there was nothing in our account that was holding up VIN matching. His only response was that we likely just missed the cutoff for July orders and since we are in Northern California, we only get deliveries at the end of quarter so we got bumped to the next delivery time of End of March (although it says Mar-Apr, so not entirely sure on this explanation).

My trade in estimate hasn’t come in and it’s been almost a week since they asked for updated odometer photos. And my SA is out of office. Anyone know who I can contact? If they can’t come close to the CarMax offer then I’ll want to sell my car a few days early to give the check time to clear.
Just FYI, Tesla was $3K lower than my carmax quote.

Just FYI, Tesla was $3K lower than my carmax quote.
Yea their offer has been consistently lower and CarMaxs valuation of my car has gone up 8k in the last 3 months. I just wanted to check once more.

So I called and got them to push it through and the offer came in within a few minutes and it’s $7500 lower than CarMax ($5400 lower when you offset the sale tax difference). So will go ahead and go with CarMax!

I've been following this page for a little bit... Hard to keep up with haha

Thought I'd post so everyone knows my timeline if it helps them any! I ordered a white Model Y Performance on 9/9, finished everything in my profile on 9/9 as well. I have had many EDD that kept getting pushed back. First the end of August then the end of September. Most recently it was the 10/11-10/27 then on the 11th it was pushed back to 10/27-11/24. Delivery will be to Arizona

Good luck to everyone getting they're MY earlier than expected :)

Thought I'd post so everyone knows my timeline if it helps them any! I ordered a white Model Y Performance on 9/9, finished everything in my profile on 9/9 as well. I have had many EDD that kept getting pushed back. First the end of August then the end of September. Most recently it was the 10/11-10/27 then on the 11th it was pushed back to 10/27-11/24. Delivery will be to Arizona

Also if anyone can tell me how to put my info in my profile so it shows up when I post under my name so everyone knows that'd be great! I fiddled around a little trying to figure it out but clearly I am not as tech savvy as I like to think I am :p

Argh I wish I had ordered the mYP haha, the wait for the MYLR is soooo long and seeing people get VIN's way before me with a later OD

Yea their offer has been consistently lower and CarMaxs valuation of my car has gone up 8k in the last 3 months. I just wanted to check once more.

So I called and got them to push it through and the offer came in within a few minutes and it’s $7500 lower than CarMax ($5400 lower when you offset the sale tax difference). So will go ahead and go with CarMax!
Got appointment today with car broker who is offering $4K above the residual buyout on the lease of my 540i M Sport. Fingers crossed!

Argh I wish I had ordered the mYP haha, the wait for the MYLR is soooo long and seeing people get VIN's way before me with a later OD
Ahhhh I know it's frustrating to see even thought you're excited for them. I know there are a lot of factors at play when it comes to when a delivery is scheduled but selfishly always wish it was mine being delivered!! I also ordered a Model S a while back but decided to get the Model Y instead and I think that one might end up being delivered prior. There is even an accelerated delivery option for a new model s plaid yet not the MY haha 😭

Attachments

• IMG_7225.PNG
    IMG_7225.PNG
    348 KB · Views: 64
Account > Account details > Custom titl
I was just telling my old/original Tesla friends that with the new Model Y I'll actually have to - gasp! - pay for supercharging and premium connectivity. 2 cars, over 10 years and 125k miles of combined ownership I've never paid for either.
Ahhh I miss the days of unlimited supercharging I had it on my MS & MX. I wish it was tied to the owner and not the car so we could always have it even with new teslas