Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am without a car as well and going on 3 weeks it is actually very humbling waiting on others for a ride again. It feels just like highschool all over again! I would recommend leaving your lexus on your insurance policy as a lay a way vehichle that way you do not have a premmium increase for a gap in insurance!

Huh.. I didn't even think about that crap. I sold my mazda 3 a couple weeks ago because it seemed like the value was just too good to pass up and cancelled my insurance. My wife still has her car on the plan though. Hope I don't get hit too hard before the car comes in.

1634742905263.png

I am without a car as well and going on 3 weeks it is actually very humbling waiting on others for a ride again. It feels just like highschool all over again! I would recommend leaving your lexus on your insurance policy as a lay a way vehichle that way you do not have a premmium increase for a gap in insurance!
I did not know this and didn't even consider that canceling one would have an impact. That's ridiculous. Thanks for sharing the knowledge!

Reactions: PatrickTM
Actually I just got off the phone with my insurance company and they said that I had to do that in my state anyway since I'm transferring plates. I guess MD would fine you if you cancelled insurance and still had your plates? Who knew.

My insurance is only going up $35 a month for the Tesla so I think that's pretty good. I'll still call around to see if I can get a better deal elsewhere but at least it's not an emergency to switch lol.

OD 8/26... EDD initially was something like 1/1 through 1/30... check today and EDD 4/6 through 5/3. Black/Black/Induction. Why did I get pushed back so hard :(
Same question to you, did you complete your profile on 8/26? You are on of the first I have seen with the same build, so that has peaked my interest even more.

Good guess. Seems like they’re pushing out a bunch of red & MSM colors as of late. Still no excuse for Tesla tho. They seriously need to fully revamp their delivery logistics process.
I do not have a 7 seater and I have Tow but the rest is the same...my EDD is similar to yours. Maybe that is when they are planning on delivering the black builds.

Reactions: Dreene
Actually I just got off the phone with my insurance company and they said that I had to do that in my state anyway since I'm transferring plates. I guess MD would fine you if you cancelled insurance and still had your plates? Who knew.

My insurance is only going up $35 a month for the Tesla so I think that's pretty good. I'll still call around to see if I can get a better deal elsewhere but at least it's not an emergency to switch lol.
Which insurance is that?

I got my VIN!!!! Drove hours to see the Eagles last night - was refreshing the entire car ride home -nothing at 3am.

6am when I woke up - it was here!

5YXxxxMF301xxx
Delivery scheduled for Saturday @ 11am. I called the service center and a technician is also coming out on Monday to install the garage door opener. knock on wood my only frustration with the Tesla service is the jumbling of EDD's

I'm starting to get really grumpy and I communicated such on the phone yesterday with a random call center rep. I find it unacceptable that my SA hasn't made contact once when I am over 2 months past order date. I'm also grumpy that my EDD is a full month later than other east coasters with similar ODs because I suspect it's due to my now "less than complete" profile since both financing and trade in expired. I no longer need financing but don't want to mess with my order. I do still want a trade in but why bother refreshing if it might expired again?

Grr, rant over.
Is yours red as well? I may have missed the color of yours but only assuming after seeing your MS.

and I have the same sentiments as you, except I haven't talked to anyone about em, as in an SA or anyone. I don't think I even have a SA.....
no trade in and cash for payment here.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Is yours red as well? I may have missed the color of yours but only assuming after seeing your MS.

and I have the same sentiments as you, except I haven't talked to anyone about em, as in an SA or anyone. I don't think I even have a SA.....
no trade in and cash for payment here.
It's white... not super obvious from my signature but attempted to have text match paint for each vehicle ;)

My buddy who ordered a plaid had an assigned SA call him within like 2 days. I'm over 60 days and only after holding the general Tesla number even learned the name of my supposed SA. But of course I have no idea how to contact him. I tried [email protected] but it bounced back.

It's white... not super obvious from my signature but attempted to have text match paint for each vehicle ;)

My buddy who ordered a plaid had an assigned SA call him within like 2 days. I'm over 60 days and only after holding the general Tesla number even learned the name of my supposed SA. But of course I have no idea how to contact him. I tried [email protected] but it bounced back.
No one has reached out to me either. At this point I have 0 expectations of customer service, so I guess I'm pretty hard to disappoint :) But it sure would be nice to hear from someone!

I'm glad I did switch my financing to cash and I never listed a trade-in on my account, so nothing to update at this point until I get a VIN, and luckily nothing was goofed when they made the payment switch, and it doesn't appear my order was delayed.

try Example: Pgal@tesla (FirstinitialLastname@Tesla)
That's how emails at our company are set up. First name initial + last name @ company.com.

But yeah I wouldn't have been able to guess white from the sig lol.

No one has reached out to me either. At this point I have 0 expectations of customer service, so I guess I'm pretty hard to disappoint :) But it sure would be nice to hear from someone!

I'm glad I did switch my financing to cash and I never listed a trade-in on my account, so nothing to update at this point until I get a VIN, and luckily nothing was goofed when they made the payment switch, and it doesn't appear my order was delayed.
Heyyy a blue white! Also dam lucky you have such a. narrow EDD!

Reactions: boingolover

For what it's worth, I also can't get in touch with my SA. I went by the store and he wasn't working that particular day, but another SA said there's not much more my SA can or will do after the order is placed and profile is complete. He said to contact the DC and they'll have a DS help me with any questions from here on out, to include vehicle registration, payment, and other logistical questions. The second guy did say he'll pass the message to my initial SA, and have him call me back.

That was a month ago, my SA never called me back. I'll just wait for my VIN before doing anything else.

Reactions: boingolover

Hi,
Ordered my MY 6/18. Just delivered after a couple small hiccups on 10/19.
Tesla emails are first initial, last name @ . One of my guys was [email protected] (he's a real person and about to join their virtual team) but that was his address.
Good luck.

Beautiful *sniffs* We've been lacking the musical flair since Watermelon (@yorktwn) was delivered!
Ok, just cause I am still lurking!

Oh Elon Oh MY MY
How I love MY Electric Red Y
Oh Elon Oh MY MY
I seem to catch everyone's Eye

Oh MY MY It smells so good
Oh MY MY it drives so nice

Oh Elon Oh MY MY :)

Watermelon