Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received notification from service that my car is ready for pickup. Here is hoping I can’t tell it’s been painted. Wish me luck.
Well just picked it up. When I first looked at it I was a bit taken back as it looked like overspray was all over the black trim, window and side mirror. Also the adhesive from the tape was still present on the drivers door so it looked like a clear line along with some new scratches were present between what was painted and original. Thankfully it was just adhesive (no scratches) and what looked like overspray was able to be just wiped away. Would have been nice if it had been taken care of before they notified me it was ready, but all’s well that ends well. Actually I won’t know for sure until I wash it, and they recommend waiting 48 hours. But the service advisor says if you notice anything just bring it back.

They were also able to adjust the panel gap, and make the parking sensor flush and even cleaned up the grubby little finger marks that one of the several people that have checked out the front seat must have left (meaning it wasn’t there at delivery).

Phew!!

I also believe Tesla is just focused on their bottom line and will do anything to make their number better and bump customers around. If it works it works but if your order or car has an issue then I don't have any trust them doing the right thing. They contact customers when it suites their bottom line. If you get a bad rep or bad luck of an issue then they don't have any mechanism to go up and get that fixed. My experience with my order has been terrible. I am really scared to buy their car and on border line to cancel or take a chance.

I have the same OD as you. My EDD was 11/4-24 from 9/25 to 10/24 when it changed to 11/15-12/13. Ugh.

Back on 7/26, I spoke to a SA and asked why my EDD was showing November when the order page had shown October. She told me it would move around and she was confident I would receive my MY by the end of the year. Hmm. That’s what I’m hoping now. Inner peace…
I’m glad you recall the estimated delivery date shown at the time of order as October. We ordered the same day, and my EDD is now squarely in December. I was starting to question if the estimated delivery was October or November back when I ordered.

Reactions: Nomogaz
So I'm supposed to have home delivery on Friday but that may be pushed to Saturday on account of my Service Center not doing what they were supposed to.

I'm adding my current vehicle as a trade in and I have another person on the title who is on the opposite coast. They say power of attorney won't work in my state and they need wet signatures so they said they could fedex overnight the title to the other party and then have them overnight it back. Well They were supposed to send it today. I called to make sure and no one had any idea what I was talking about. It took me literally driving a half hour and walking in for them to say they found my title (ummm how did you guys lose it????) and that it was with the one person they didn't ask. So now they're going to send it tomorrow instead of today which coulf push my delivery. Then they had the nerve to say it shouldn't be a problem to push back delivery since this was their fault. Like duhhhh, but I don't want my delivery pushed back. I want it on Friday like scheduled. Not my fault you guys lost my title and didn't send it today. So I'm frustrated to say the least but it still should be a few more days before I get it.

The kicker....I received a text while I was at work today (can't bring my phone in the building with me) saying that my car is here and did I want to take delivery of it today. Like of course I want that! Grrrrr

So I'm supposed to have home delivery on Friday but that may be pushed to Saturday on account of my Service Center not doing what they were supposed to.

I'm adding my current vehicle as a trade in and I have another person on the title who is on the opposite coast. They say power of attorney won't work in my state and they need wet signatures so they said they could fedex overnight the title to the other party and then have them overnight it back. Well They were supposed to send it today. I called to make sure and no one had any idea what I was talking about. It took me literally driving a half hour and walking in for them to say they found my title (ummm how did you guys lose it????) and that it was with the one person they didn't ask. So now they're going to send it tomorrow instead of today which coulf push my delivery. Then they had the nerve to say it shouldn't be a problem to push back delivery since this was their fault. Like duhhhh, but I don't want my delivery pushed back. I want it on Friday like scheduled. Not my fault you guys lost my title and didn't send it today. So I'm frustrated to say the least but it still should be a few more days before I get it.

The kicker....I received a text while I was at work today (can't bring my phone in the building with me) saying that my car is here and did I want to take delivery of it today. Like of course I want that! Grrrrr
Oof. Good luck from here on out!

I have to say, I'm getting a bit antsy since I haven't heard from my SA, though I did find out their name and email today. I emailed them a dealer funding request form that will need to be filled out by them, and I also need to find out if they have any options for me since I'll be traveling in the middle of this month. That was at 10:00 a.m. this morning. So far crickets. I have a feeling I'm going to have to go down there and see if I can get some traction.

Welp, I finally pulled the trigger and ordered my red Long Range Model Y. Black interior, tow hitch, 19" wheels. Expected delivery is in May 2022. Feels good to not only be a shareholder but a customer now, time for the long wait!!!!

Prepare for delivery.jpg