Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
6AF2A6BE-483C-4F78-8AB1-E0D9173DE983.png
New EDD! Moved up!

My EDD history is as follows:

- Removed hold on 18 Sep: new orders placed that day had estimated delivery of March, mine said October (clearly wasn’t realistic)

- 22 Sep: “October” went away, no EDD

- 15 Oct: 8Feb to 8Mar, 28 day range

- today: 25Jan to 22Feb; 28 day range

I have a question for folks that got their loans with DCU.

Did you have to provide them insurance declaration where DCU is listed as the lien holder?
I have insurance through state farm, on my brother's M3. Sent the declaration that I had but DCU denied it, and keeps asking for this form with them listed as lien holder.
Kind of confused. Having my brother call state farm, as I am in the office today.

Thank you in advance!
I just got the approval from DCU and signed the docs and so on. In one of the docs, they say to send the insurance info (with DCU listed as loss payee) . Have not sent it yet. Hopefully you get it sorted out as I will be in the same situation.

No they do not. Thanks to the above post decided I better go check my lights as they removed it to paint my rear passenger door. Flash the lights and only the portion in the trunk flashes. No right turn signal. No warnings on dash. Guess I need a mobile service or back to the service center.
Good catch! For combustion cars that require oil changes, it’s standard procedure for dealers to check all lights. Without regular service it’s important we do basic safety checks ourselves.

Reactions: RichAuntie444
Do Tesla cars notify the driver that a tail light is burned out? And if so, did the car notify you that multiple rear lights were not activating?
Not sure about tail lights, but I got a warning today about the right pillar camera being blocked or needing cleaning. I was on the expressway when I saw that, so I couldn't stop, but brought the cameras up and the right camera showed up completely clear and fine. Not sure what that was about.

Funny of the day:
On a side note, the Tesla laser scared the crap out of me today!! I couldn't get them to activate even while trying, at home, in the time we have had this car, but of course today, when I am to drive my coworkers to lunch, the laser activated on me while I was talking and walking. Yeah I screamed a little! 🤣 😒

Awesome. Thank you. I have converted to financing, but my mvpa hasn't updated yet (did the change yesterday) and my trade is still being processed so maybe that is holding up the new mvpa.
Prabably . because the MVPA will have a detailed split of every financial step , taxes, registration, order fees, trade ins etc .. basically everything down to the last penny. You want it to be completely accurate.

Good catch! For combustion cars that require oil changes, it’s standard procedure for dealers to check all lights. Without regular service it’s important we do basic safety checks ourselves.
It should be standard procedure for service calls that remove and replace a taillight to make sure it is actually working before telling the customer the car is ready though. Inner peace.

I have a question for folks that got their loans with DCU.

Did you have to provide them insurance declaration where DCU is listed as the lien holder?
I have insurance through state farm, on my brother's M3. Sent the declaration that I had but DCU denied it, and keeps asking for this form with them listed as lien holder.
Kind of confused. Having my brother call state farm, as I am in the office today.

Thank you in advance!
Interesting you brought it up .. i got the same letter from DCU as part of Loan docs - typically i didnt have to provide this earlier for my prior car loans ... i'll ask my friend who took delivery 2 months earlier and also got a loan from DCU ..

Reactions: ArrogantSeeker