Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else noticed the text under their EDD has changed?

Updated:

Estimated Delivery: November 03 - November 23​

Delivery timing will update based on configuration availability. We will reach out to schedule your delivery when your VIN is assigned.

It used to be:
We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

Could it be a pre-VIN indication since my EDD window starts in only a few days? 🤞

Anyone with a farther out date (late Dec or 2022) see the updated message or does yours still show the original message referencing order date/profile submission, etc?

Reactions: Ladybugn
0CD30606-03A1-4256-84A4-F13AF062C2A0.jpeg
Anyone with a farther out date (late Dec or 2022) see the updated message or does yours still show the original message referencing order date/profile submission, etc?
Mine shows the “updated” message

A lot to read between the lines. Since your EDD is so close I would assume that yes, Tesla decided to be a little more transparent and give a slight indication that "hey, we're working on making a batch in your configuration, keep an eye out"... but it also could be Tesla being more transparent about supply shortage of parts indicating that they can only create certain configurations with the parts available.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Has anyone in the group purchased these floor mats?

SUPER LINER All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 5-Seat​

I've been thinking of the ones from Weather Tech, but I like the added coverage on the sides which these provide.
Those look pretty nice.

FWIW, the Tesla brand all-weather mats are made by Weathertech and the fit is not great. I was on the wait list for LDCRS mats and just ordered this week (no trunk or frunk). There are lots of threads in the Interior/Exterior forum where you might find more info.

The app I used when we picked up my brother's M3, is called Inspect T. Droid link below. I know it's on ios too, but I didn't use it on ios.

If I noticed a defect, I took a pic in the app.

Screenshot_20211029-111853_Inspect T.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211029-111917_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20211029-111917_Google Play Store.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 55
What product will you use?
Good question. I dunno. I've never done it before so I don't have any experience with them. Maybe CQuartz, as recommended by The Drive. Since I'm getting the car soon and the weather is turning, maybe I'll use up the F11 Top Coat product that I purchased long ago and have barely used until the winter is out so I can ensure the best application conditions. It's much less durable mostly offering hydrophobic properties.