Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As for the port in the console, open the little sliding door, run your finger along the surface closest to the rear of the car, about halfway down you'll feel a little bump. That's the usb-c port. As for flap in the glove box, haven't noticed that one yet.
Hah I had something for you. My brother was like what's that and I go, I got no clue.
If I am right, are there two USB C ports in the front sliding console?
I saw something in the center console while installing an accessory, have yet to inspect.

BTW did the MYLR price go up by thousand again or is it me dreaming and hallucinating on the pricing.

I remember when I booked in July MYLR price without upgrades was $53,990/=
Right now it shows $58,990/=

I though few days back it was $57,990 but just now appears to have gone up by $1000/=

Am I making sense?
Feels like mind games to me… 😆😆

BTW did the MYLR price go up by thousand again or is it me dreaming and hallucinating on the pricing.

I remember when I booked in July MYLR price without upgrades was $53,990/=
Right now it shows $58,990/=

I though few days back it was $57,990 but just now appears to have gone up by $1000/=

Am I making sense?
Feels like mind games to me… 😆😆
Price has indeed gone up $1k this evening. Expect Tesla stock to get back to $1200 soon!

Price has indeed gone up $1k this evening. Expect Tesla stock to get back to $1200 soon!
WhatTF? Wow! Glad I clicked the button last night and placed my order. I knew they had raised price a couple times in the last weeks, but figured a new rise in price would be next week!

Ok! I feel good about acting on my instinct and just ordering last night now!

And anyone know of a chart or something of the prices?

I have one before tonight's increase:

Price history NOVEMBER.PNG

More complete price chart from @GenSao: Tesla Car Specs

The MY is actually up $10k from its low of $48,990 in February. Crazy!
Well, glad I followed my instinct. My thought was this price is going up soon, (I thought maybe next week) and if I decide I don’t want it, or my wife shuts me down (she didn’t and was fine) I would be out at most $250. So figured I would go ahead and order as I knew it was what I wanted after the test drive last night in Salt Lake City. So, I figure I saved a grand by listening to my gut/instinct this time. That price has not dropped back down at all after going up.

I am a little bummed they aren’t going to be available at closer to 50k than 60k+, as I want them in the hands of as many folks as possible, and something on a little larger hatchback platform is nice for people. Rather than a Golf sized thing such as the 2 appears to be when it comes out. But, it is what it Is.

Meanwhile, I am happy with my order!

any of you guys know if we can add FSD after receiving the VIN?
Be careful. There is another thread about a guy getting his price adjusted to to the latest price after adding FSD, so it ended up costing him $14K instead of $10K. People on this site weren’t very sympathetic either, blaming him for not reading the fine print. I honestly wouldn’t have expected the price adjustment since it is just a bit flip in the software.