Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like they will clear out July in the next 2 weeks and progress heavily on August orders. From mid-December, the focus will be on September 1-15 orders and some late September orders. Let us see what Congress does in the next 2 weeks. With rising inflation, the momentum for another $1.7 trillion bill may have slowed down.
Would be nice if they cleared out the May and June orders too....

Just got "the" text. Delivery is scheduled for 11/24 at 1:00pm. I was given a choice of Wednesday, Thanksgiving, or Friday. Are they really doing deliveries Thursday? Fortunately we aren't traveling for the holidays.

Picking a time was tricky. Options were 12, 1, 2, 3, 4... We decided it would be unfair to get the car without our 3 year old. Mid day is better for traffic, but not for his nap (which at daycare is far from guaranteed anyway.) So we picked 1:00pm. Will send him to daycare, work in the morning, pick him up after his lunch and head down, hoping for a late snooze once we get home.

I am traveling for the holidays and it is likely going to impact my delivery :( I am really bummed.

Trying to work with the Tesla Service & Delivery team now to delay ~1 week (until 11/29) for when I am back. I'm not optimistic.

Question: what happens if/when you go back in the Queue? How long could I be waiting for another vehicle?

MYLR - Midnight Silver - 20" Induction - 7 seater - no tow - no FSD - OD 7/28/21, EDD 11/18-11/20 << when I am out of town :(

Reactions: ArrogantSeeker
3. Ordered from TeslaShields for my 7 seater, but have no clue where they are and/or when I will get them.
4. I got just the front ppf done, and they threw in headlights at no cost. Also got the door edges done too.

Teslashields posted in this thread that the 7 seater orders will be shipping in December.

I am traveling for the holidays and it is likely going to impact my delivery :( I am really bummed.

Trying to work with the Tesla Service & Delivery team now to delay ~1 week (until 11/29) for when I am back. I'm not optimistic.

Question: what happens if/when you go back in the Queue? How long could I be waiting for another vehicle?

MYLR - Midnight Silver - 20" Induction - 7 seater - no tow - no FSD - OD 7/28/21, EDD 11/18-11/20 << when I am out of town :(
Can you designate someone to pick up in your place, or maybe a home delivery? That is if you have a driveway they can park it at.

Now that a delivery is actually looking likely I have a question. If I want to charge at a J1772 charger do I need an adapter, and does that adapter come with the car or do i need to purchase it separately?
I think we got the adapter with the car. I haven't checked my Tesla bag. Been using my brother's charger 😆

Teslashields posted in this thread that the 7 seater orders will be shipping in December.
Thank you!

My brother's order hasn't been delivered in full either, which is for the M3. He received only one item out of the full set.

I do remember seeing one email so far from the owner I believe.

Amazing turn of events today…my EDD went from Nov 25 - Dec 23 (28 day window) to Nov 29 - Dec 09 (10 day window). As a long timer with an OD of 5/8, I’m hoping to hear some good news very soon.
So Tesla deliveries appear to have 2 speeds, glacial and warp speed….I went from a 28 day window to a 10 day window yesterday and after 191 days since my order (drumroll)…Today, I finally have my VIN with an EDD of Nov 30 - Dec 3. What a long, strange trip it’s been…

So Tesla deliveries appear to have 2 speeds, glacial and warp speed….I went from a 28 day window to a 10 day window yesterday and after 191 days since my order (drumroll)…Today, I finally have my VIN with an EDD of Nov 30 - Dec 3. What a long, strange trip it’s been…
Obvious miss of Ludicrous and Chill here in reference to delivery speed... 🤣

Apologies, I'll see myself out again..

yayyyy you finally goto a VIN!

pick him up after his lunch
In case with my child it would guarantee a good nap time in a car :)
Ordered from TeslaShields
I liked the product, but read on another thread the organizational and logistical mess they are living through and decided not to order from them, at least for now