Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys and girls, need your help!

Based on your experience, which floor and trunk mats would you recommend? The main reasons for the needed upgrade are:
a) I live in MN and weather isn't always nice and dry
b) I have a golden retriever that will sometimes be traveling with me 🐕

I don't want to ruin the trunk and need something that will be easy to clean the dirt and dog hair off.
Tuxmats are ones that offer the most coverage and dog hair especially can get on the side walls.
And this trunk mat also offers coverage on the side walls:
71cp8Ojs8CS._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Guys and girls, need your help!

Based on your experience, which floor and trunk mats would you recommend? The main reasons for the needed upgrade are:
a) I live in MN and weather isn't always nice and dry
b) I have a golden retriever that will sometimes be traveling with me 🐕

I don't want to ruin the trunk and need something that will be easy to clean the dirt and dog hair off.
Any floor mat would be fine? I got 3x Maxpider. Also Tesla sells this Model S/3/Y Pet Liner

Day 111... my account still shows 4 weeks until the beginning of my EDD range, but maybe this will be my lucky day? I'd be happy to wait until 2022 if it seemed reasonably likely that the tax credit would pass, but between Manchin and Sinema, I'm not holding my breath that anything will pass before the end of the year... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: PatrickTM