Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current model Y VIN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone. I ordered a model Y in May, I'm in northern CA. It's an MSM/black interior, no tow hook, no FSD. I put the car on hold and then released hold a week ago. Hit the magic blue button this morning and have a VIN: 269437. SA says car was built today. Any way to know by the VIN if the car is brand new? Many thanks, Jeff

Reactions: pgcoco
Hi everyone. I ordered a model Y in May, I'm in northern CA. It's an MSM/black interior, no tow hook, no FSD. I put the car on hold and then released hold a week ago. Hit the magic blue button this morning and have a VIN: 269437. SA says car was built today. Any way to know by the VIN if the car is brand new? Many thanks, Jeff
Congrats. It's definitely new. My MYLR also has a 269xxx VIN and was delivered 09/17. It was built in Sept 2021.

Def not made today lol. My vin is 270xxx and took delivery yesterday.

A548233C-1FF4-4624-9C68-353FE7C27C78.jpeg

On the tesla discord, I’ve seen VINs as high as 322.

**Now I’m assuming the url has the vin in it as other url have consistent numbering.