Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Customers in 1-week grace period

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else get pushed from May early June to late May -June

Received this email this morning........

Timing

As of now, we are expecting your vehicle to begin production in the second half of May and targeting delivery in June. Please confirm your availability at this time.

Please keep us updated on any special timing considerations, such as planned vacations or a vehicle lease that is expiring.

Received this email this morning........

Timing

As of now, we are expecting your vehicle to begin production in the second half of May and targeting delivery in June. Please confirm your availability at this time.

Please keep us updated on any special timing considerations, such as planned vacations or a vehicle lease that is expiring.

What date was your order confirmed, if you don't mind sharing.

My DS confirmed that I will be getting the piano black instead of the dark ash contrary to what my OA had said when I ordered just before the refresh but confirmed after it. Anyone else ordered the piano black and know what they will be getting.

My DS confirmed that I will be getting the piano black instead of the dark ash contrary to what my OA had said when I ordered just before the refresh but confirmed after it. Anyone else ordered the piano black and know what they will be getting.

I ordered before, and was confirmed afterwards as well. Prior to confirm, the spec sheet said piano black, but the design page showed none selected and the only 3 options provided were the obeches and carbon.....nothing standard. So I let it ride and upon confirm I received dark ash. I called my DS to see if the piano black might still be an option, and he magically got it changed. Now we wait......

I took delivery yesterday. Today they told me "too bad, you got a wonderful car, enjoy it". No new nose, no LED adaptive headlamps, no 48a charger, etc. No consideration at all for the fact that the car I got less than 24hrs earlier was now an "old" MS which obviously depreciated about $10K on the announcement.

So you were angry that they didn't have a new nose cone laying around for you, or because they didn't throw a pity party for you? Honestly, I am having trouble understanding your point.