Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CyberTruck (CT) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not trying to start a conspiracy theory, but when I switch between vehicles on the app I briefly see a number when switching to the CT. The number is replaced by the RN in a fraction of a second, but is still visible. I was able to screenshot it and it is a 16 digit numerical value. It is not a VIN or my RN. Does anyone know what this is?

I'm not trying to start a conspiracy theory, but when I switch between vehicles on the app I briefly see a number when switching to the CT. The number is replaced by the RN in a fraction of a second, but is still visible. I was able to screenshot it and it is a 16 digit numerical value. It is not a VIN or my RN. Does anyone know what this is?
I see it too. Mine ends with 4545.

Reactions: zoomer0056
Great event
they had a complete presentation for me with a fog machine, and my truck went into a crazy light show
The team at Marina Del Rey all stopped and joined in. Felt like a rock star. Im sorry to the others who were picking up their cars. i feel i stole their thunder/ The ride home was even more amazing. they stopped at intersections and waived me through. Everybody was turning their heads. taking pictures. the blonde in the Z06 on the 405 freeway, carpool lane. thank you for slowing down and passing me and coming back. I had a great pull on the car the last time it did that. Cruised through in and out in Moorpark, and the Simi mall, last drive through the Simi Supercharger. What a ride. Going to work now. Unreal. Im still not on the ground yet. You will see when you get to drive it.
home.jpg