Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck is a scam.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What a silly reply. There was no intent to extrapolate this delivery out just an interesting and fun bit of information. Are you so anti CT you cannot find the positive in anything Cybertruck related?
To be fair, posting it is "doing reasonably well" just from a delivery event, doesn't make much sense. As others point out, it doesn't really give a good indication of relative volume vs competitors.

Rather makes more sense to look at delivery numbers:
960x0.jpg

For April:
Ford F-150 Lightning2,509
Tesla Cybertruck2,181

Of course Cybertruck is boosted by it still being in the early phase with initial pent up demand, so remains to see if it can maintain demand (especially with Silverado and Ram EV pickups also hitting the market), but at the moment seems to be doing ok.

What a silly reply. There was no intent to extrapolate this delivery out just an interesting and fun bit of information. Are you so anti CT you cannot find the positive in anything Cybertruck related?

You literally said Cybertruck "does seem to be doing reasonably well." And now you're claiming you had no intent to extrapolate.

Please pick one.

Reactions: T3SLAROD
You literally said Cybertruck "does seem to be doing reasonably well." And now you're claiming you had no intent to extrapolate.

Please pick one.
I will go with the fun bit of information with the light show. I'd like to think you also thought it was a fun event?
The reasonably well comment wasn't meant to be taken from the delivery event so that was my bad.

Last edited: