Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dan O'Dowd’s 2023 Super Bowl Dawn Project Commerical

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s still a ton of money to waste on a petty personal spat
Not for a billionaire. This is pocket change. It also supports his competing product and attempts to move him into the national spotlight. He ran for US Senate in 2022. He even garnered 1.1% of the votes in California.
Running for Senate allowed him to raise money through campaign finance rules, money that can then be applied to promoting the agenda through advertisements, travel, staff salaries etc.

It doesn't have to be the case that he actually thought he had any chance to win, though for a person of his personality and delusions, anything is possible.

Running for Senate allowed him to raise money through campaign finance rules, money that can then be applied to promoting the agenda through advertisements, travel, staff salaries etc.

It doesn't have to be the case that he actually thought he had any chance to win, though for a person of his personality and delusions, anything is possible.
It also gets him the lowest advertising rate. Politicians get the same prices as major advertisers. How much do political ads cost? - Marketplace

Reactions: SO16 and JHCCAZ
Not for a billionaire. This is pocket change. It also supports his competing product and attempts to move him into the national spotlight. He ran for US Senate in 2022. He even garnered 1.1% of the votes in California.

The letter from the NTSB to The Dawn Project tells them to stop using their seal and never mentions Tesla. So this tweet is even turning an NTSB admonishment into an endorsement of his claims through some squirrely perversion of the English language.

What's this guys beef with Elon? I noticed on their Youtube videos the comment section is disabled. Seems he likes to toss crap around and then hide.

What's this guys beef with Elon?
Nobody seems to know how it got started. For all I know, Dan pitched the Green Hills Software approach to vehicle automation to Elon and he shot him down cold. Possibly telling him it was "stupid". As he is wont to do. That could easily have launched this spiteful back and forth.

Here's a grimly-entertaining read with links to tweets and a cease-and-desist letter from Tesla. Oh, and Omar gets into the fray as well.

Nobody seems to know how it got started. For all I know, Dan pitched the Green Hills Software approach to vehicle automation to Elon and he shot him down cold. Possibly telling him it was "stupid". As he is wont to do. That could easily have launched this spiteful back and forth.

Here's a grimly-entertaining read with links to tweets and a cease-and-desist letter from Tesla. Oh, and Omar gets into the fray as well.

I think it's pretty self-evident. Green Hills supplies software to competing ADAS systems. FSD progress threatens that business.