Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Date to expect first Model 3 in Toronto?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Long time listener, first time caller, although I apologise in advance if this question has been asked before.

I was slightly late to the party (1/4, or 4/1, depending on your location), so have a 'Late 2018' delivery date, which I expect may morph into '19, particularly if I wait for AWD.

But all this talk of Model 3s means I'm like a kid in a candy store and cannot wait to see one in person?

Which brings me to the point. When does the forum think we will see our first 3s in Canada and, more specifically, in Toronto? And, assuming one or more makes it into the country, where is the best viewing opportunity!?

Thanks all!

Just missed a model 3 on tour a couple days ago. There was a factory car in GTA and Montreal a couple weeks ago.
There was a fellow from California that was on a road trip, last week during that biter cold snap in the east with a Model 3. Arriving in Woodstock , Ontario , then charging while doing a Q and A and look and sit in his 3 . Then off he went.
Will be nice when orders start coming across the 49th parallel. Internationally !