Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Day 1 M3 res holder just ordered MR3. Will Elon’s “6-10 wk delivery” hold true?

Will Elon deliver my new MR 3 by New Years Eve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 3 MR white seats, FSD. I was expecting much longer timeframe. Car was made after I ordered and delivered in ~ 3 weeks from pushing the order button online.

I say no problem...
Wow, then you @mrrross appear to have one of the first MR 3s with white interior. How’s the fit & finish? Pictures please.

The clear difference between MR delivery times vs super quick VIN & delivery of some LR 3 postings here is the fact that Tesla already had built many LR vehicles and had them as existing inventory that just needed to be matched up to a buyer’s order specs and then shipped. For us with MR orders, Tesla must build these (which started late October).

Wow, then you @mrrross appear to have one of the first MR 3s with white interior. How’s the fit & finish? Pictures please.

The clear difference between MR delivery times vs super quick VIN & delivery of some LR 3 postings here is the fact that Tesla already had built many LR vehicles and had them as existing inventory that just needed to be matched up to a buyer’s order specs and then shipped. For us with MR orders, Tesla must build these (which started late October).

Seems I had a major typing error last night. I have a LR performance w/ white, interior and everything is fine. Sorry not an MR

East coast line-waiter here. Placed my order Nov 1 8am . No word after a week but seems to be the norm so I won't panic til the fat man hits my roof.

White MR w/ Aero and EAP

I received an email last night for a Nov 25 home delivery.... unfortunately I go out of town the night before for a week! I hope I can get it a day early but man it's gonna kill me to know my car is waiting around for me!