Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DCU not being fixed rate anymore?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was approved for 1.24% and they never verified my income. As I posted earlier in this thread, I'm self employed, which typically invites a higher scrutiny on financial applications, and they still never checked my past or present income. Most other posts on this forum about DCU share experiences similar to mine too. Did they ask you for some form of income verification?
Fair. To be pedantic, they asked for "income attestation", meaning you fill in employer and monthly income. They could easily scrutinize how much $$$$ you've setup to auto deposit and see the mismatch but perhaps they just don't care enough to bother.

Fair. To be pedantic, they asked for "income attestation", meaning you fill in employer and monthly income. They could easily scrutinize how much $$$$ you've setup to auto deposit and see the mismatch but perhaps they just don't care enough to bother.
Direct deposit means the money directly comes to the DCU account electronically. It doesn’t matter how much you allocate from your paycheck.

I was approved for 1.24% and they never verified my income. As I posted earlier in this thread, I'm self employed, which typically invites a higher scrutiny on financial applications, and they still never checked my past or present income. Most other posts on this forum about DCU share experiences similar to mine too. Did they ask you for some form of income verification?

How did you set up your direct deposit being self employed?