Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 2021 order estimated delivery dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR Blk/Blk 20’s, no tow, no FSD ordered on 12/25. Original EDD June/july moved out to Aug/sep

Upgraded t/ MYP on 3/21 had a EDD of 4/12-4/25. Now showing 5/3-5/22
Is there some secret to getting them to allow the upgrade? I called the main service number and stopped in a service center. Both told me I could not modify my order and I'd be getting a new reservation which was just as far out as my LR one.

Is there some secret to getting them to allow the upgrade? I called the main service number and stopped in a service center. Both told me I could not modify my order and I'd be getting a new reservation which was just as far out as my LR one.
Please see this thread.

First log in to your tesla accost.
Next use the URL below, but replace the ### with your reservation number.
If your payment method is set to financing you may need to have a SA reset that for this to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: drfickle
My Dec 21st order got pushed back 3 months today. This has been my progression so far.

Pick up in Las Vegas
MYLR Red, 20 " tires, black interior, no tow, no FSD

Original EDD: July
2nd EDD May 10th- June (Cant remember exact date now)
3rd EDD June 10- July 8
Changed this morning to Sept 9 - Nov 4

Has anyone else been pushed back this far?
Sort of; I ordered 10/3/21 and I’m sitting with an EDD of 8/30-10/25. Pretty close to yours.

Reactions: Otter2007
Another update on my EDD this morning. Moved to Oct 2022 - Jan 2023 from 04/23 - 05/07…lost hope on when I get it.
It’s probably one of 2 things. First, sometimes right before a VIN is assigned, your profile is in a state where EDD can’t calculate so pushed out to max range. Then, comes back with a VIN a day or so later.

Or, this could be caused by expired trade in or finance offer.

It is recommended that you set your trade in to no trade in and payment method to cash, as if either of these expire, it can make your EDD push out because your profile is not complete.

These can be changed once you get your VIN. Contact your SA or use Tesla chat to have them reset.

If both of these are already set as suggested and your EDD is pushed out, there are unconfirmed reports that expired insurance can also cause this. That is, if you have already uploaded it.

Reactions: Otter2007
Bet your financing offer expired and is why your EDD pushed out. I would recommend setting to cash until you get a VIN
I haven’t applied financing through Tesla or from its partner. i am putting 50% down and 50% financing and my PenFed application is pre approved few days ago. guess iam in queue for VIN like you said earlier. reaching out to SA but couldn’t get hold of him. I need to update Delivery center.