Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 2021 order estimated delivery dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven’t applied financing through Tesla or from its partner. i am putting 50% down and 50% financing and my PenFed application is pre approved few days ago. guess iam in queue for VIN like you said earlier. reaching out to SA but couldn’t get hold of him. I need to update Delivery center.
My bad. I already commented to your original post. Ya, probably pushed out pre-VIN

My EDD went from (early June to early July) to (the end of June - to mid-August).
Our order dates are a day apart and my build is black with tow. My EDD is July 12 to August 23, a couple of weeks after yours. They must have an algorithm where they can plug in their production schedule and it put's us into a pool until production becomes a reality. I feel like I'm playing the TV game Plinko, where a disk drops down randomly through a field of pegs and falls into a pigeon hole where your fate is tied.

I ordered in Dec. 2021, MYLR silver black interior 19” wheels, just saw that EDD was pushed to 1/23-4/23. This is the same EDD if I ordered it today. My price is $2 or$3 k lower, this wait is crazy.
It sounds like something may be wrong with your profile. This could be caused by expired trade in or finance offer.

It is recommended that you set your trade in to no trade in and payment method to cash, as if either of these expire, it can make your EDD push out because your profile is not complete.

These can be changed once you get your VIN. Contact your SA or use Tesla chat to have them reset.

If both of these are already set as suggested and your EDD is pushed out, there are unconfirmed reports that expired insurance can also cause this. That is, if you have already uploaded it.

It sounds like something may be wrong with your profile. This could be caused by expired trade in or finance offer.

It is recommended that you set your trade in to no trade in and payment method to cash, as if either of these expire, it can make your EDD push out because your profile is not complete.

These can be changed once you get your VIN. Contact your SA or use Tesla chat to have them reset.

If both of these are already set as suggested and your EDD is pushed out, there are unconfirmed reports that expired insurance can also cause this. That is, if you have already uploaded it.
I am paying cash with no trade in. What does insurance have to do with this? I’m not insuring a vehicle I don’t own. Why would insurance on my existing vehicles be relevant?