Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Blue Metallic Model Y Picture Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1413.png

Stock with white interior. Had to leave for this week so it’s just had 3-4 miles and finishing up PPF. Waiting for 19 Martians and then Continental ExtremeContacts. I think the Ubers will likely stay off for a year and then some. Would appreciate if others have recommendations for good all season’s (for the 19’s ) that would work well in typical Midwest snow and ice.

Finally got my Deep Blue Metalic detailed/paint corrected/ceramic coated, so had to snap a couple pics and post. Unfortunately it wasn't sunny so you don't see the sparkle (which looks great in direct sunlight) but still shows off nicely even on a cloudy day, I love this color. May snap a couple more next time it's sunny and add them as well, I have zero regrets on color.
This is one sexy car

Stock with white interior. Had to leave for this week so it’s just had 3-4 miles and finishing up PPF. Waiting for 19 Martians and then Continental ExtremeContacts. I think the Ubers will likely stay off for a year and then some. Would appreciate if others have recommendations for good all season’s (for the 19’s ) that would work well in typical Midwest snow and ice.
A couple of the Tesla YouTubers have recommended the Pirelli CintuRato P7 All Season Plus. I am considering them as a replacement for my stock Michelin’s. Note that they are a little more aimed at all-around performance vs. snow/ice. If you really want good snow/ice performance, then Blizzaks or Centurato Winters would be better.