Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Blue Metallic Model Y Picture Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_3300.jpeg

IMG_3407.jpeg

Ignore the filthy garage! LOL

Interesting. I'm really tempted. Anything else you can tell me about the process? Is it hard to apply? How does it hold up? If I change my mind does it come off cleanly? Any problems?

Interesting. I'm really tempted. Anything else you can tell me about the process? Is it hard to apply? How does it hold up? If I change my mind does it come off cleanly? Any problems?
Process was simple with 99% alcohol wipes on a clean car, I noticed on others Y's the trim would get "water" stains but also I'm old, so I like chrome lol.

As for coming off, I only use a personal pressure washer, and it hasn't come off yet. Holding up great IMHO. With a heat gun/glue remover and some fishing line I'm sure it comes off fine? No problems though so far.

Reactions: timeshifter
Get the MYP. The build gets better every day, but it's still a crapshoot. You get what you get, you make a couple trips to the service center, and you decide to live with the few things that don't drive you crazy.

I'm on my first Colorado winter and the Pilots have been fine. The wife's MYLR with CCS2 is the ski car.

Don't go too oversized or your speedo will be off and Tesla might blame the non-stock size if something breaks.

Good luck!
Mine is arriving by the 6th. I will post once it does.