Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dejected with customer service UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called customer service today to add referral code for free supercharger miles,to the recent Model 3 reservation I'd made a week ago. I wasn't given the option to enter it when I made the reservation. Apparently they would apply it manually if we call the customer service.

Held the line for 2 hours 21 minutes with no answer and finally line went dead.

How would you get to speak to somebody if there is a problem with the car or anything else?

It's possible to add referal after order, get to know a salesperson at your local showroom and they will add it for you/ask their manager to.

That's what I did and they added it no problem a week after I had an RN.

I ordered in the Solihull showroom. Told salesperson that I had a code at the start before the test drive. When finished placing order afterwards I asked when I would use to referral code only to be told it was too late! No offer of retrospectively adding one. Was told I would have to cancel and reorder. Only issue was I had just paid £2k deposit which I would have to pay again and wouldn’t get the first £2k back for several weeks (if at all).
Decided the £50 worth of free supercharging (which I think expires after a few months) wasn’t worth the extra stress/possibility of losing £2k.