Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you thinking by tomorrow or the end of this week that we'll see "Q" or "R" / non "P" VIN's coming through?
I am by no means "in the know" of anything. I am just going off of what I have read on the net. So with that said, I have read it switches over around the 15th of November. So I would think we may see our first 'R' VIN later this week hopefully. Again, this is all conjecture and I have no information to confirm or deny. :p

Reactions: ChiefRollo
Time for me to graduate from this thread ;)

Took a delivery last night at Buena Park location (socal). I did a quick inspection but everything looked great, no defects so far.

Some info:

- Ordered MX 79k version in Red on 9/6.
- VIN assigned 11/9 (2023 build)
- Took delivery 11/13.
- Financed through FedChoice for 3.9% Thanks a ton for tip from this very thread, otherwise I would have gone with a different CU ~5% rate.

If you go ahead and create your login, and access your account, you should see the wire. I was surprised to see it on mine as everything happened in a day today.

Yes, i saw that but the information is simple including only 10 digits transaction. I don’t believe that is enough for Tesla to accept.

Reactions: aiorbroke
TESLA is rushing me to add insurance on my upcoming vehicle delivery this Friday by tomorrow or they may have to reschedule but have yet to issue me a Mvpa to finish my loan process. Anyone else had this problem?
In my case, I had to fill the financing information in the app and MVPA appeared immediately after. I think the reason is they need to know how much you are going to finance and who you are using to generate the MVPA. But if you already did that, you may have to call Tesla.

In my case, I had to fill the financing information in the app and MVPA appeared immediately after. I think the reason is they need to know how much you are going to finance and who you are using to generate the MVPA. But if you already did that, you may have to call Tesla.
Ive been did that a while ago and I even payed my downpayment when I got the vin Nov 2nd.

Taking delivery today. Fedchoice sent the wire transfer today but has not provided me the wire confirmation number and Tesla asking that number for delivery. When do you receive the wire confirmation from Fedchoice, same day or next day?
An update. I asked Tesla to search wire transfer by using reservation number and they found it. Be able to take delivery today. Bottom line, you don’t need wire confirmation if the fund has been wired completely.

Taking delivery today. Fedchoice sent the wire transfer today but has not provided me the wire confirmation number and Tesla asking that number for delivery. When do you receive the wire confirmation from Fedchoice, same day or next day?
I did not receive a written confirmation from FedChoice, however, the payment reflected in my Tesla app about 3-4 hours after they said they'd wire the funds.

TESLA is rushing me to add insurance on my upcoming vehicle delivery this Friday by tomorrow or they may have to reschedule but have yet to issue me a Mvpa to finish my loan process. Anyone else had this problem?
Login to your Tesla account using a web browser. The MVPA will be there. The app didn’t list my MVPA before I took delivery either. But the web version did

Something weird happened, my App showed a negative balance of ~$18k!, they already received the wire from FedChoice and somehow double counted it and locked me out of final payment screen. Has this happened before? I will prefer them to refund me the ~$18k they owe me as a condition for picking up my X :p