Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I pushed the delivery to this Saturday. I think I will take the delivery at that time whatever the tax situation is. I will keep you posted.
My delivery date was pushed to this Saturday as well. If they still can't do it I'm considering canceling and reorder, as the Model X with the new"efficiency package" is just around the corner. Also I have bigger chance to get the POS credit in March when taking delivery.

Reactions: Szzz
efficiency package decreased efficiency? Within spec.

efficiency package decreased efficiency? Within spec.
1704761368812.png

My delivery date was pushed to this Saturday as well. If they still can't do it I'm considering canceling and reorder, as the Model X with the new"efficiency package" is just around the corner. Also I have bigger chance to get the POS credit in March when taking delivery.
It’s good that you can cancel. I can’t. If I cancel the order, I lose my free unlimited supercharger. My advisor told me I can’t event reject car/vin. My transfer will be cancelled too🥲

• Love
Reactions: lonnielevi
They simply replied they “are still working on it.”

I’m headed to the SC tomorrow morning to push them. This is insane.

Did they tell you it’s take it or leave it? Confirm online or nothing?!
I mean, when they launched the refresh in 2021 they straight up just cancelled existing orders and said tough luck. They could have easily eaten the cost for the few who had orders already. Tesla has shitty customer service on this type of stuff.

I mean, when they launched the refresh in 2021 they straight up just cancelled existing orders and said tough luck. They could have easily eaten the cost for the few who had orders already. Tesla has shitty customer service on this type of stuff.
At least back then I got a call informing me of the refresh and they offered me $2k discount on the price difference. This time I don’t even know what/if there’s anything new. Only speculations at best.

So they are basically saying the *MIGHT* do the right thing…one day…but we need to confirm or for SURE it will get cancelled?
Basically. It’s a $250 good faith bet. I’m not gambler so I think I’ll take back my deposit if they can’t give me a guarantee on the price. Since I’m paying more anyway might as well wait & see whatever the new thing is delivered and ordering that thing if I like it.

Now excuse me while I go stock the BMW iX forum

Last edited: