Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Fremont Flyover. Looks like Model X and S production/sales have fallen off a cliff or the lot was just picked up? Barely any in the staging area.

Fremont Flyover 02/08/24
I'm assuming they've started deliveries and thats why there's not many in staging. Ive seen lots of folks with EDDs in Feb/March, maybe they were holding them for some reason and have started releasing them now.

Do you really think that Tesla would actually test drive every X before they ship it?, if they did this do you think there would be so many issues LOL
Maybe they still do for the X and S still? You see the rumble strips, bots dots and and uneven pavement strips around where the X and S staging area is. In some of the flyover videos in the past you see them driving an X or S on these strips or driving the car in a tight figure 8. One of the videos shows an employee with the falcon wing doors open and wiggling the crap out of them while inspecting it.

Who knows. Maybe there are some aggressive inspectors there who are actually damaging the cars in the inspection or some who don't give a crap and do a poor inspection job.

Do you really think that Tesla would actually test drive every X before they ship it?, if they did this do you think there would be so many issues LOL
I mean, its not that crazy. They clearly have to move them from the assembly line to the staging lot. Theres no reason they cant do a loop or two around the track on the way. Would add like 30 seconds. Also, theres supposed to be a PDI before delivery, and there are still issues. Its possible they only care about major issues.

You guys and or gals are adorable for thinking that Tesla test drives every X or any other made car before it ships.
It’s also adorable to generalize something that was specific; it was the case up to 2016 when I got my first Tesla, not that it matters at all.

What’s not adorable is using someone’s compromised picture as an avatar however. I think you know he’s an Aspy, one with an autistic disorder. It one thing to see faceless MSM repeatedly using not so nice pictures of the guy with the goal to ridicule, it’s another to see it done by a specific person. What compels you to do it?

It’s also adorable to generalize something that was specific; it was the case up to 2016 when I got my first Tesla, not that it matters at all.

What’s not adorable is using someone’s compromised picture as an avatar however. I think you know he’s an Aspy, one with an autistic disorder. It one thing to see faceless MSM repeatedly using not so nice pictures of the guy with the goal to ridicule, it’s another to see it done by a specific person. What compels you to do it?
Are you ok?, you seem a little unstable.

My avatar pic is one of the funniest most used pic of Elon being hilariously funny. Clear you have not seen the interview he was doing when this pic was taken, because if you would have you would know why its funny, its not making fun of him at all, so recapping, get your facts straight before you rant.

Are you ok?, you seem a little unstable.

My avatar pic is one of the funniest most used pic of Elon being hilariously funny. Clear you have not seen the interview he was doing when this pic was taken, because if you would have you would know why its funny, its not making fun of him at all, so recapping, get your facts straight before you rant.
I’m good. No worries. Not sure what facts you’re referring to that I need to get straight. So, what compels you?

You’re adorable for thinking youre so much smarter than everyone else but a simple google search shows you dont know what youre talking about: Tesla test-track driver shares how quality checks work
This article was written in 2018. Quality of model X cars delivered today is not good. Ask me how I know. If they put even 10% of the effort implied in stress testing from this article in the dim distant past, in say visually inspecting the cars, then that would not be the case. I'll side with Mr. Funny Musk Avatar in guessing that they don't do much inspection and stress testing these days. Or if they do, the findings get ignored and cars ship regardless, which is the same as if they don't.

This article was written in 2018. Quality of model X cars delivered today is not good. Ask me how I know. If they put even 10% of the effort implied in stress testing from this article in the dim distant past, in say visually inspecting the cars, then that would not be the case. I'll side with Mr. Funny Musk Avatar in guessing that they don't do much inspection and stress testing these days. Or if they do, the findings get ignored and cars ship regardless, which is the same as if they don't.
I think the drive to achieve 50% CAGR over some period of years has come at the expense of quality…and customer service. My old S still drives well (the 2016 X had FWD issues) and compared to our recent (a year ago) purchase experience, that of a few years ago was much better.

Took delivery yesterday, RF.
Ordered 10.30.23 UR tax edition with SC transfer(Phoenix, Az).

The delivery process was relaxed. The delivery agent was very patient while I surveyed the car.

The car looked great! One of the FWD would not close without override. A technician initially tried sevice mode but had to connect a laptop to fix it.

The FUSC transfer was on my new car before I left the lot. No issues with the tax credit.

I’m good. No worries. Not sure what facts you’re referring to that I need to get straight. So, what compels you?
You making this comment that I am making fun of Elon by using the avatar pic is delusional.

Here is what you said.

“What’s not adorable is using someone’s compromised picture as an avatar however. I think you know he’s an Aspy, one with an autistic disorder. It one thing to see faceless MSM repeatedly using not so nice pictures of the guy with the goal to ridicule, it’s another to see it done by a specific person. What compels you to do it?”

Like I sad before, and if you did a little research or knew anything about Elon you would know that my avatar pic is from a global event that he spoke at and was making smart ass comments when this pic was taken. This pic is in no way is making fun or ridiculing him. This pic is used by many when referring to Elon and his comments. So before you make slanderous accusations about people I would suggest you do some research.