Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interested to see if any March deliveries from here on out have the new updates. If I order today, the site says “March 2024 delivery”, which I find hard to believe.

Last week I got an estimated trade in number from Tesla, then I got a call from them a few days later, kinda cheesy: “what can we do to get you into Tesla today” type of call. They had no X’s available that fit my build. Also strange, as I built a poor person X, tax special, which you think they would sell more of?

Just received my VIN this morning. Ordered a tax special on 2/21. Initial EDD was Feb-Mar, then Mar, then 3/21 - 5/2, and now this morning is 3/20 - 3/27. Should get my 10K bonus charging miles now. Trade-in expires 3/31 so that work too! I’ve messaged my sales rep to see if he can give me the actual build date. I’m in SE FL. Be interested to hear what others are getting ahead of me as far as upgrades go.

Reactions: TyH2009
Just received my VIN this morning. Ordered a tax special on 2/21. Initial EDD was Feb-Mar, then Mar, then 3/21 - 5/2, and now this morning is 3/20 - 3/27. Should get my 10K bonus charging miles now. Trade-in expires 3/31 so that work too! I’ve messaged my sales rep to see if he can give me the actual build date. I’m in SE FL. Be interested to hear what others are getting ahead of me as far as upgrades go.
I started a thread for March 2024 deliveries to share notes if interested.

Reactions: Pugwash68
Congrats! I ordered the same car, same day (Colorado). No VIN yet. EDD still says 3/17-4/21. I’m jelly. Can’t wait to see if others have front cameras and RBG ambient lighting. 🤞🙏

You can call your service center/pick-up location and ask them the date of the VIN. This will help the rest of us understand if you got a post March 1st VIN and if you did, can you please update us on Thursday as soon as you look at the car? A number of us have pending deliveries that we'll defer for the bumper camera/ambient lighting. Hopefully you'll be able to comment on any other changes. Best of luck on the VIN date!
Had to reschedule my delivery to Monday, 3/11, but I was notified yesterday that the vehicle is now at the PG Service Center ready for delivery.

Nice! I’m jelly. Still waiting for a vin, ordered tax edition 2/10, in St Louis.

If someone did, this thread would be ablaze. I suspect the same thing that happened last year with ultra red and HW4 will happen here, someone’s car will be at the service center before delivery and they will go visit after hours to see it and confirm if the bumper camera is there before it’s prepped for delivery.
I have a delivery on Mar 9. Do you think I can find it on the parking lot today, on Mar 7?

The car hasn’t arrived yet. The delivery team said it wouldn’t have a front bumper camera. But I don’t trust them. We’ll see soon. If it actually doesn’t have it, I’ll reject the VIN. How long does it take to get a new VIN after rejection?
Did they mention a build date? Tesla is not confirming that March builds will have the front bumper camera, and it so far looks like Teslascope is the only person/entity who has been saying that it will; the other news sites etc. seem to be relying on the Teslascope announcement.

I rejected my 2/22 build VIN (VIN was given to me on March 2 or so), and have put my order on hold for a few days. But, since I do want to transfer my FUSC and FSD, I had better take it off hold so that it will *maybe* still be delivered this quarter and meet eligibility requirements.

Latest Flyover of Fremont Factory from the guy that lives up there.

Fremont Flyover 03/07
I love these flyovers! I freeze framed one of the shots:
Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 4.16.30 PM.png