Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh man. I ordered 2/11 and am hoping I can take delivery before end of month. Hopefully the vins for that date start coming soon. I have a trade in (offer good until the 31st too) and so I’d love to be able to get the 5000 miles promo too.

Vin assigned this morning! 3/8

My Edd has tightened up to 3/21 - 3/28

Just in time for eom push!

I messaged my local store about build date for my VIN. This is what I got back. Would “Hardmatch” mean built to order vehicle or one that was going to be inventory? I mostly wanted to find out if it was built later than 3/1, which I assume it was.

Delivery Window
March 21 - March 28
Order Match Type
Hardmatch
Delivery Estimate
2024/03/21

I messaged my local store about build date for my VIN. This is what I got back. Would “Hardmatch” mean built to order vehicle or one that was going to be inventory? I mostly wanted to find out if it was built later than 3/1, which I assume it was.

Delivery Window
March 21 - March 28
Order Match Type
Hardmatch
Delivery Estimate
2024/03/21
If you asked about build date and this is the response you got, I would call that a “non-answer.”

If it were me, I would write back and ask (a) what the build date is for my vehicle and (b) what does “hard match” mean.

Reactions: F123456
But will you keep the promise to us and inform us tomorrow? :)
Sure! I know they removed ultrasonic sensors from this configuration. If they didn't add a front bumper camera (or front light cameras) instead, I suppose, I'd reject that car. And if they don't add either of this options within a month, this will be the end of my loyalty to Tesla.

Last edited: